PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 07:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I think i need create a MightyROM General Talk thread lol!!! Everyone likes hangin' out in here.. Its awesome!
The reason I hang out here is because I have to watch over you.
Because ...
you make unanounced upgrades ...
things happen in here all the time ... I was out less than 24 hours and missed the birth of 4.12 and your thread was cut down to about 30 pages!!!
I watch over what people are experiencing, both problematic and improvement suggestions...
people try to be helpful ...
And...The number one reason I'm here: if I don't stay, someone might steal more messages and I'll miss it AND I hear rumors that version 5 is coming...(did I hear by this weekend?)...I'm not going to miss it again!!!

Sooooooooo...when are you opening up this MightyROM General Talk thread?
BTW this place IS awesome, great people!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Open an IRC channel on the same server as the ppcgeeks one.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

I never really new what 3g service was, till i had a friend on sprint.. we did gps at the same time.. he blew my metropcs service to pieces,, it felt like my wireless at home... it was flying through.. I felt so cheap... but unlimited internet for 5 dollars a month, cant complain.. hahaha
I was having a lot issues with battery loss.. i thought it was the incriments for battery.. 1 or 10.. i had the wrong charger.. i was using the same as my bluetooth from motorola... stupid me...
another question,, i also been having problems on my pc with usb.. can using the motorola regular usb cable with this phone actually mess up my usb on board of my pc.. they are not responding so well with a few devices... just started using the original from touch pro cable... yes stupid me again..
the usbs are flaky on my system.. have to unplug and replug back and forth.. to make it work... duh.....
i just bought usb2 internal pci cards, to see.. but haven't installed it yet..
my phone before today would last just hours... had to charge up to 2 times a day...
i'll let u guys know the results... in a few days...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 02-26-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Or everybody should just hangout in ppcgeeks channel
Old 02-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
IRC?

If that is the case that would be too dangerous for me... TOO dangerous.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
we definitely should...

wmirc all the way lol!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
I never really new what 3g service was, till i had a friend on sprint.. we did gps at the same time.. he blew my metropcs service to pieces,, it felt like my wireless at home... it was flying through.. I felt so cheap... but unlimited internet for 5 dollars a month, cant complain.. hahaha
I was having a lot issues with battery loss.. i thought it was the incriments for battery.. 1 or 10.. i had the wrong charger.. i was using the same as my bluetooth from motorola... stupid me...
another question,, i also been having problems on my pc with usb.. can using the motorola regular usb cable with this phone actually mess up my usb on board of my pc.. they are not responding so well with a few devices... just started using the original from touch pro cable... yes stupid me again..
the usbs are flaky on my system.. have to unplug and replug back and forth.. to make it work... duh.....
i just bought usb2 internal pci cards, to see.. but haven't installed it yet..
my phone before today would last just hours... had to charge up to 2 times a day...
i'll let u guys know the results... in a few days...
I have had the "flaky" usb issue on two different phones with several roms on each. Even stock roms. I just chalk it up to Vista and wmdevice ctr. I put a shortcut to USBtoPC where I could get to it easily, and when it wigs out I toggle to mass storage then back to activesync and it stays good for a while.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
we definitely should...

wmirc all the way lol!
Check your PM Mike.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

x99percent is keeping up the good workx99percent is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
its also not free, it is a service and it uses his server.

nueGPSSecurity is a lightweight service that sits between your text message client (using CEMAPI and CellCore). It waits for a text message with a special string, and replies back with your location if it is available. Basically, it is a free (well, donationware) version of one of those anti-theft software packages. The service works in “stealth”, it hides the text messages being sent between you and your phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
FYI for other folks: Yes, nueGPSSecurity is donationware, but you only need to donate *IF* you want the online tracker to work. The GPS locating and alarm via SMS commands works *great*.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Question Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
I have had the "flaky" usb issue on two different phones with several roms on each. Even stock roms. I just chalk it up to Vista and wmdevice ctr. I put a shortcut to USBtoPC where I could get to it easily, and when it wigs out I toggle to mass storage then back to activesync and it stays good for a while.
All this happened with this phone.. not the rom... OK mike.. not the rom.. haha
I also had email incoming and checking every 30 minutes, changed it to 60 minutes yesterday... it connects thru data, then disconnects that shouldn't be drainning it... im doing a full charge now.. I flashed the rom this morning with no extra programs... just to check it out just 4.12 and lilricos themes.. i know its not the rom, i think it was my powercable, i had the wrong one connected to the phone..
thanks for the responds... just letting others know, not to do the same stupid thing i did....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development