View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:50 PM
chas123
Halfway to VIP Status

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
I never really new what 3g service was, till i had a friend on sprint.. we did gps at the same time.. he blew my metropcs service to pieces,, it felt like my wireless at home... it was flying through.. I felt so cheap... but unlimited internet for 5 dollars a month, cant complain.. hahaha
I was having a lot issues with battery loss.. i thought it was the incriments for battery.. 1 or 10.. i had the wrong charger.. i was using the same as my bluetooth from motorola... stupid me...
another question,, i also been having problems on my pc with usb.. can using the motorola regular usb cable with this phone actually mess up my usb on board of my pc.. they are not responding so well with a few devices... just started using the original from touch pro cable... yes stupid me again..
the usbs are flaky on my system.. have to unplug and replug back and forth.. to make it work... duh.....
i just bought usb2 internal pci cards, to see.. but haven't installed it yet..
my phone before today would last just hours... had to charge up to 2 times a day...
i'll let u guys know the results... in a few days...
I have had the "flaky" usb issue on two different phones with several roms on each. Even stock roms. I just chalk it up to Vista and wmdevice ctr. I put a shortcut to USBtoPC where I could get to it easily, and when it wigs out I toggle to mass storage then back to activesync and it stays good for a while.