View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I think what he wants is to change it from Storage Card/DCIM/100Media to Storage Card/My Documents/My Pictures or something like that...

I believe you can use Advanced configuration to do that or a simple regedit, but I'm not for sure what the reg entry is...but a simple search could surely find it..

Didn't think of Advanced Config...Good call (and thanked). You would think s simple search of the regsitry would find it but I'm not having any luck at all.

EDIT: I found the registry key after all! It's HKLM\Software\HTC\Camera\General\EnableDCIM set it to 0.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-05-2009 at 11:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.