PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Click on start-settings-system-touchflo, then check the box for enable large start menu
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Thank you!

Start > Settings > System > TouchFLO > Enable Large Menu
Start > Settings > System > Screen > Slide For Larger Font
Thank you both!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

I was wondering how to turn off my scroll with the dpad during my recent call history, id rather just push the button up and down to scroll , the circle scroll sometimes selects the wrong contact. Also Mighty you said something before about a manilla that would enable me to rearrange my tabs and also remove them , im just now sure what you meant or how to use them..!! Thanks
Old 03-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
I was wondering how to turn off my scroll with the dpad during my recent call history, id rather just push the button up and down to scroll , the circle scroll sometimes selects the wrong contact. Also Mighty you said something before about a manilla that would enable me to rearrange my tabs and also remove them , im just now sure what you meant or how to use them..!! Thanks
Maybe I can beat Mike on this one , well at least part of it. You can use Diamond TouchFLO config to add/remove or rearrange tabs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Do you mean the TF3D tabs ? If so download and install the attachment. I've changed my tabs around with it and it even will do custom themes and reset a theme too.

EDIT- I forgot, after installing this to your device, if it crashes on start up you have to delete the tweaks.xml file in the programs main folder of where its installed.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.6.7.CAB (162.2 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-11-2009 at 09:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Mike,

Do you use VSBenchmark 2007 or any other benchmark tools to check your performance on this ROM? I know Juciy has 4.13 ROM and future 4.14 looks like they have good numbers. I ran it on your current 4.12 ROM and some of the numbers appear to be slower...BUT aftrer running both ROM's yours is hands down faster? Is it just comparing apples to oranges? I know you both run the same SYS but I thought perhaps the way you handle the Manilla on your ROM is why it's so fast.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Hey Mike,

Do you use VSBenchmark 2007 or any other benchmark tools to check your performance on this ROM? I know Juciy has 4.13 ROM and future 4.14 looks like they have good numbers. I ran it on your current 4.12 ROM and some of the numbers appear to be slower...BUT aftrer running both ROM's yours is hands down faster? Is it just comparing apples to oranges? I know you both run the same SYS but I thought perhaps the way you handle the Manilla on your ROM is why it's so fast.
To be honest with you, I don't really use vsbenchmark that much. I used it lastnight on 4.13 and it's benching 2500 overall, which is pretty good.

Juicy's numbers are skewed a bit because of his jpeg readings being inaccurate.

It's not always about the sys that decides the winner. It's about the drivers being used as well.

I usually judge my rom on overall feel because sometimes vs will report a strong number, yet for some reason you won't feel the quickness.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Hey Thanks Maverick and Lordshadowz.. !!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Lurker

FireWERX is a n00b

Recently my Sprint TP with latest mightyrom has been going bat****. It freezes, but holding down the power button will bring up the "Are you sure you want to shut off" dialog. Then it will freeze on that.

BTW, Does anyone get random temorary freezes? It's noticable during extreme solitaire play. Happens on my friend's Diamond w/ mightyrom as well. Thanks, and I apoligize for not reading 213 pages before hand =]

Old 03-11-2009, 09:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Yea, you can turn off that circle scrolling feature. Just install DiamondTweak, located here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540, then open it and go to setting #19.7 and disable it. Then wait one minute and reset for the regedit to take effect.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireWERX View Post
Recently my Sprint TP with latest mightyrom has been going bat****. It freezes, but holding down the power button will bring up the "Are you sure you want to shut off" dialog. Then it will freeze on that.

BTW, Does anyone get random temorary freezes? It's noticable during extreme solitaire play. Happens on my friend's Diamond w/ mightyrom as well. Thanks, and I apoligize for not reading 213 pages before hand =]

I never had Mighty's ROM freeze on me. I would say it sounds like hardware issues with your TP. You running 4.12? It's been rock sold for almost everyone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development