PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k View Post
very amateurish attempts..
The second one is pretty good but I really like the first one alot, good job!=D>

WTH , how come the little guy isnt clapping in my post^ he's fired!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:05 PM
mcw
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mcw is keeping up the good workmcw is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikliomve View Post
Has anyone else had problems using logmein? I saw the other post about hard resetting but this is a different issue.

I can log into my computer fine but the keyboard will not work on the remote computer. I can not enter any text into the remote computer, not even with the on screen pull down keyboard. This makes remote log in almost useless.
Well, MightyROM struck again with another hard reset required. I'm not sure what's going on - everything seems good for a few days, then the second I soft reset, it locks. I could have reset just before that, with no issues... So, I don't know what's the deal.

Anyway, as far as your logmein keyboard issue goes, check here:
Logmein Keyboard Issue Fixed. Just follow the instructions (there's two ways to do this - one, using KforTouchPro, or two, modifying the registry). The original poster's link to KforTouchPro is bad, so you can use This post to get the cab, or see my attachment.

MightyMike:
Do you think you could add KforTouchPro into your next ROM so that people that do use it for remote access will be able to use the keyboard?
Attached Files
File Type: cab KforTouchPro_v1.0.0.3.CAB (85.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:09 PM
N00b

Circaflex is a n00b

can we get a new updated link for the standard version? love to test it out
Old 03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pidge is becoming a great contributor

Can't wait for 4.13. The changes looks like it will make it worth the hassle of reinstalling all my apps
Old 03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mike, will you be including the incall screen tweak from xda? the one where the phone will switch on and off while in call?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circaflex View Post
can we get a new updated link for the standard version? love to test it out
You'll have to wait just like the rest of us, but because you asked for an updated link to the new version means you won't get it for another 2 weeks.

Just j/k on the last part.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
N00b

Circaflex is a n00b

oops guess i wasnt clear i was talking about the 4.12 standard rom, but nvm i got it to download, using it now. one bone head thing was i didnt use total commander to snag my sprintnav, anywhere i can download that i have the everything plan and actually like that program.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amart565 View Post
I have an issue with 4.12 that I have not read about, and thought I'd bring it up. Whenever I use the built in Alarm Clock, the popup notification on the bottom of the screen does not show up. When I change the notification options to show a popup notification, it only works until I soft reset, in which it is reverted back to not using a popup notification. I was under the impression that this option should stay ticked, even on a soft reset.
Winmo native popup notifications are an issue across all devices that use TF3d from what I can tell. They stuck for me on Mighty 4.12 for a while where they never stuck long on any other om and then the last few days they stopped sticking for me. I bet it has something to do with the large titlebar notification icons that HTC uses. I'd rather dismiss a popup once at the bottom than have to click the small title bar area then click the con and then click yet again...
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
oops guess i wasnt clear i was talking about the 4.12 standard rom, but nvm i got it to download, using it now. one bone head thing was i didnt use total commander to snag my sprintnav, anywhere i can download that i have the everything plan and actually like that program.
It's in post #3 of this thread along with the other carrier specific cabs. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...05&postcount=3
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:

HAHA it's all good, I was just teasing you too, but welcome to the club =0).

As far as Sprint Nav you can download it here:

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/Jug...ael-2.1.10.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development