PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

neckermann is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Fruzion,

I second Gkillratio post you will never go back ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruzion View Post
If I could ask a quick newbie question...

How much does this differ from the stock sprint rom?

I'm looking to get almost the same thing I currently have with the stock, but the better performance and battery life + upgradeability and whatnot make flashing look more attractive every day.

However I don't want some crazy completely modified off the wall ROM that will totally change my end user experience...
Old 03-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
Cant wait for 4.13! so much anxiety! 4.12 is too perfect! i bet 4.13 is gonna be awesome. You guys are way better than the M$ dev team!!
They are not better than M$ dev team. M$ dev team created windows mobile. The cooks are just updating / tweaking different settings that M$ did not think was important or looked over.

For that they do a good job.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Gkillratio is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
They are not better than M$ dev team. M$ dev team created windows mobile. The cooks are just updating / tweaking different settings that M$ did not think was important or looked over.

=D> They do a GREAT job.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post

Well yeah thats what I meant. They are perfecting the Roms to make it alot more enjoyable for us. Pretty much they are tearing things apart and developin their own creations in a way.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Post #4 has been updated with the S2U2 Clocks/ wallpaper. Of note, I wrote the install routine under the links so all who download it understand exactly what the .cab does. If you guys have any questions or if something isn't right, LMK. Thanks again to mcotter313 for that contribution! Please give him thanks in the link I provided on post 4 if you use it, same with Nimdock and his wallpapers!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Post #4 has been updated with the S2U2 Clocks/ wallpaper. Of note, I wrote the install routine under the links so all who download it understand exactly what the .cab does. If you guys have any questions or if something isn't right, LMK. Thanks again to mcotter313 for that contribution! Please give him thanks in the link I provided on post 4 if you use it, same with Nimdock and his wallpapers!
Thanks for cabbing those up for me, that'll definitely make it easier for everyone to install. I just reinstalled mighty 4.12 and am using the stock clock so I figure I'll create a s2u2 clock to match that as well, if you want I can send it to you when I'm done so it can be added with the others.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:51 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotter313 View Post
Thanks for cabbing those up for me, that'll definitely make it easier for everyone to install. I just reinstalled mighty 4.12 and am using the stock clock so I figure I'll create a s2u2 clock to match that as well, if you want I can send it to you when I'm done so it can be added with the others.
Of course, if you need the PNG's I can upload them now...
Old 03-11-2009, 01:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Just exactly how are the Nimdock wallpapers downloaded? When I click on a wallpaper name I just get the picture of it on a web page.

tsp
Old 03-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Of course, if you need the PNG's I can upload them now...
Ya if you don't mind upload em when you get a chance and pm me the link, that'll save me some time from having to extract them from the manila files. I won't have much time to work on em til at the earliest tomorrow night so, no rush.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Just exactly how are the Nimdock wallpapers downloaded? When I click on a wallpaper name I just get the picture of it on a web page.

tsp
Just right click on the image and " save image as" on to your desktop.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development