PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Enjoy your first stable touch pro rom
Only time will tell....
Old 03-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

rviccaro is a n00b
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

have a vzw touch pro running mighty rom 4.12...with htcsensor and gconfig installed album rotates when I turn the phone, but then rotates back to the original orientation...opera rotates fine, calculator rotates fine and google maps rotates fine..(these are all the apps on my whitelist)

does anyone have any clues? if I remove album from the whitelist, album does not rotate...any clues? thank you for any help

edit: the album rotation works fine in gallery view but only when actually viewing the pictures does it rotate, then rotate back to its starting orientation
Old 03-09-2009, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
Here's a real simple one to kick things off ...

that is sexxxy.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

This is HOT!!! Indeed!

A few things for me personally

1) take out v5.. I'd like to call the rom MightyROM5
2) no version info on the bottom

--

If you can possibly elaborate on this alittle more, maybe make some variations to it i'd definitely appreciate it.

I am going to create a thread in the next few days (IF i get alot of picture submissions) We're all going to vote on the next mightyrom splash screen

This one is great so start off that's forsure!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yea...that's sexy...maybe you should change the name to SEXYROM....lol
Old 03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

lagvoid is just getting started

Please help, my internet does not work on my phone. I've been trying to figure this out since 1pm today. I just loaded MightRom 4.12 yesterday.

I've searched the posts in this thread and none of the previous suggestions worked for me.

I've tried:
  1. Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab
  2. the BAFMSL instructions
  3. checking my data connection is turned on
  4. checking that data and #777 are entered
I did a hard reset today at 4pm but the problem came back.

I believe it has to do with WMWifirouter .91. Does anyone else know a solution to this problem?

Thank you

edit: a couple minutes after I finally decide to post my question my data connection is back. I tried unsuccessfully uninstalling WMWifirouter (seems to be a common problem where it does not properly uninstall). I then went back into the program and select the option "Crash Cleanup". It ran something in the background and backed out of the program. Immediately afterwards, I checked the internet and it was working! Will post back, but just wanted to put this here for anyone else that might run into this problem. I never experienced this before with the stock sprint rom, but MightRom has the best power saving features ever!

Last edited by lagvoid; 03-09-2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: maybe resolved...
Old 03-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Maybe uninstall WMWifirouter and see if the problem is fixed. If it does fix it wait for a update for WMWifirouter. Thats what I would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagvoid View Post
Please help, my internet does not work on my phone. I've been trying to figure this out since 1pm today. I just loaded MightRom 4.12 yesterday.

I've searched the posts in this thread and none of the previous suggestions worked for me.

I've tried:
  1. Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab
  2. the BAFMSL instructions
  3. checking my data connection is turned on
  4. checking that data and #777 are entered
I did a hard reset today at 4pm but the problem came back.

I believe it has to do with WMWifirouter .91. Does anyone else know a solution to this problem?

Thank you
Old 03-09-2009, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

nice work.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Quick question. Has anyone gotten Sprint Music Store to work on Mighty's rom? My friend works at Sprint and gets free downloads from the Music store and was wondering how he could get it back. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & HTC-6800
Carrier: SprintPCS

wyldesites is keeping up the good workwyldesites is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to wyldesites Send a message via MSN to wyldesites Send a message via Skype™ to wyldesites

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
This is HOT!!! Indeed!

A few things for me personally

1) take out v5.. I'd like to call the rom MightyROM5
2) no version info on the bottom

--

If you can possibly elaborate on this alittle more, maybe make some variations to it i'd definitely appreciate it.

I am going to create a thread in the next few days (IF i get alot of picture submissions) We're all going to vote on the next mightyrom splash screen

This one is great so start off that's forsure!
Thanks for the positive feedback! I'll make the changes you suggested along with making some other variations tomorrow when I get time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development