View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
lagvoid
N00b

lagvoid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Please help, my internet does not work on my phone. I've been trying to figure this out since 1pm today. I just loaded MightRom 4.12 yesterday.

I've searched the posts in this thread and none of the previous suggestions worked for me.

I've tried:
  1. Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab
  2. the BAFMSL instructions
  3. checking my data connection is turned on
  4. checking that data and #777 are entered
I did a hard reset today at 4pm but the problem came back.

I believe it has to do with WMWifirouter .91. Does anyone else know a solution to this problem?

Thank you

edit: a couple minutes after I finally decide to post my question my data connection is back. I tried unsuccessfully uninstalling WMWifirouter (seems to be a common problem where it does not properly uninstall). I then went back into the program and select the option "Crash Cleanup". It ran something in the background and backed out of the program. Immediately afterwards, I checked the internet and it was working! Will post back, but just wanted to put this here for anyone else that might run into this problem. I never experienced this before with the stock sprint rom, but MightRom has the best power saving features ever!

Last edited by lagvoid; 03-09-2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: maybe resolved...