PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:27 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
Here's a real simple one to kick things off ...

looking good already

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Anyone have the cab for the "My Button" Application ? I cannot find it anywhere and theres no way to edit the * button on the keyboard without it. Or perhaps maybe theres a registry edit I don't know about ?

Also check out my new Signature hehe.. MIGHTY ROM BABY !

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Lurker

RexSS345 is a n00b

I just flashed to 4.12 (my first flash ever, yay!) and it is supurb. Everything I hoped it would be. Thank you very much Mighty.

I do have one problem though, the screen is turning on and off by itself. It then enables S2U2 and I have to swipe to get back where I was. It happens after every text, sometimes when opening Opera, and during cab installations.

Any ideas?
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSS345 View Post
I just flashed to 4.12 (my first flash ever, yay!) and it is supurb. Everything I hoped it would be. Thank you very much Mighty.

I do have one problem though, the screen is turning on and off by itself. It then enables S2U2 and I have to swipe to get back where I was. It happens after every text, sometimes when opening Opera, and during cab installations.

Any ideas?
Hi Rex,

Welcome to Mighty Rom ! So your a Flash Virgin... Hey guys we got another one !! LOL

Ok So after doing the initial Flashing and it went and set itself up with the customizations for the 1st time, did you hard reset again ? If not then please hard reset the device. Sometimes little weird annoying bugs can occur if you flash a new rom and then don't hard reset after it sets itself up.

If you DID hard reset a second time, then try removing s2u2 and see if the problems with the screen stop. What version of s2u2 are you running ?

Also did you install any custom themes or anything ? What software do you have installed right now ?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Under S2u2 there is a setting for locking the screen when the backlight turns off and/or powering off the phone in xxseconds.

Check that, it's probably your problem
Old 03-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Mighty Mike,

I was thinking of creating a sort of FAQ for Mighty Rom that perhaps we could add to one of the first posts, so that way new people or even people looking for certain things won't have to scour hundreds of pages to find an answer or risk losing them when they archive them. I have a lot of the physical files on my hard drive that have been posted here, like Nimdock's white battery etc etc. Whats the limit of attaching files to a post ? Do you think this is feasible ? I don't mind taking the time to gather all of the info. Maybe post the registry edits people have posted too... What do you think ?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Mighty!! Just thought I'd try out your ROM. I've played with Juicy's now yours!!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Hey Mighty!! Just thought I'd try out your ROM. I've played with Juicy's now yours!!
Enjoy your first stable touch pro rom
Old 03-09-2009, 07:13 PM
.:DoWorkSon:.
Pocket PC: .:OD:.Incredible:.DroidX:.iPhone4:.ThunderBolt:.
Carrier: Verizon

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
Here's a real simple one to kick things off ...

I cant beleive nobody else has thanked this post??? That wall is awesome!! I might have to borrow it for my background until the official release
Old 03-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Lurker

RexSS345 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Hi Rex,

Welcome to Mighty Rom ! So your a Flash Virgin... Hey guys we got another one !! LOL

Ok So after doing the initial Flashing and it went and set itself up with the customizations for the 1st time, did you hard reset again ? If not then please hard reset the device. Sometimes little weird annoying bugs can occur if you flash a new rom and then don't hard reset after it sets itself up.

If you DID hard reset a second time, then try removing s2u2 and see if the problems with the screen stop. What version of s2u2 are you running ?

Also did you install any custom themes or anything ? What software do you have installed right now ?
It was the "Touch_InCall_Screen_Tweak" from XDA. I uninstalled that and all is well. Thanks though!

EDIT: I am nearly FORCING my friends with Touch Pro's to flash this ROM. MIGHTY IS AWESOME.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development