View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:58 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSS345 View Post
I just flashed to 4.12 (my first flash ever, yay!) and it is supurb. Everything I hoped it would be. Thank you very much Mighty.

I do have one problem though, the screen is turning on and off by itself. It then enables S2U2 and I have to swipe to get back where I was. It happens after every text, sometimes when opening Opera, and during cab installations.

Any ideas?
Hi Rex,

Welcome to Mighty Rom ! So your a Flash Virgin... Hey guys we got another one !! LOL

Ok So after doing the initial Flashing and it went and set itself up with the customizations for the 1st time, did you hard reset again ? If not then please hard reset the device. Sometimes little weird annoying bugs can occur if you flash a new rom and then don't hard reset after it sets itself up.

If you DID hard reset a second time, then try removing s2u2 and see if the problems with the screen stop. What version of s2u2 are you running ?

Also did you install any custom themes or anything ? What software do you have installed right now ?

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09