PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to MX51
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

I'm on 4.13 and tried changing the start icon. I used tsowens to do this but they don't seem to work out. Mike or Rico, do you guys know if this is something that the ROM itself doesn't allow or am I doing something wrong?
Old 03-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
Ugh- I forgot, how do I get the normal big start menu back again? Sorry!

edit-nvm
Above is a good example, look guys 90% of the info is available with the search button or a little effort going through the entire thread or playing with the phone. Please don't rush to post with basic stuff especially since it's already been covered. It muddies up the thread badly and just makes it harder to find the information therefore becoming a self fulfilling prophecy. Yeah I know, who am I to say this. I'm the guy trying to do the searching.

Also the weather utility works fine for me in 4.13 for whoever posted a couple posts back having an issue. I recommend people hold off on heavy customization immediately to minimize issues piling up or to at least isolate what could be causing issues.

Last edited by oldpueblo; 03-15-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul PPC-6800
Carrier: sprint

pkny is keeping up the good workpkny is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k View Post
this was who the hard reset was for. j/k

-pkny-Me? oh man!!! I soft resetted but did now hard reset. I totally forgot about that since i didn't have to hard reset with mighty's 4.10 to 4.12 roms.
is there anyway i can get the better youtube volume control? KK and Jucy has their own version but i like mighty's the best since it had a slider control.
Its too bad i lost my touch volume slider on the head phones.

i flashed from 4.11 to 4.13 and im not quite sure what you mean by youtube volume slider...
In in 4.12, while in youtube with a video playing. If you were to change the volume with the hard buttons a volume bar would pop up similar to that of the HTC volume. Just like the HTC volume a hard press would bring the volume up or down 3 notches. But you can also slide it and make it go up or down 1 notch.
This option is not in the new rom and i have search all or this forum and other foums for a youtube volume controller.

Some one ask about the opera tab
in the address bar type in "opera:config"
goto "User Prefs"
goto "Maximum Allowed Tabs"
Change that to say 5 then scroll down and don't forget to save.

hey mighty, its awsome that you made the default opera cache location in the SD card with a 10mb cache in opera. Very nice.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

ok so i made my way back to this rom after flashing a few others and decided it was the fastest haha so the txt work now but during a call, everything freezes. and then the screen f's up during txt msgs sooo i'm moving on arrrrg

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 03-15-2009, 01:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Mike, this thread has turned into a complete diaster! Your ROMs are attracting a whole new heard of noobs! I am now beginning to see the need for Mods to archive and truncate all these pages. Although I really cant see why one would want to archive page after page of incessant whining and crying for help without even any effort from said cryer to find the answer for themselves. I dont mean to be rude; i was a noob at one point. But gawd damn it, if I couldnt do sh!t else, i knew how to search and find answers for myself...most of the time. So, its either people arent reading closely enough or they're just retarded. Sorry...I guess. It is what it is.

A majority of the complaints were expressed in a way which made obvious that it was most likely the user's fault...either because of additional personal customizations or because they dont read!

Goodluck, guys!

Edit: BTW, thank you and congrats on another awesome release! MightyMike and PPCGeeks reigns!
I couldn't agree more

Just going to start only reading Mightys and Ricos posts

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

To be honest there's nothing we can do to those begginers that just want to learn. A. They haven't been introduced to google or B. They've never been a part of a forum. This thread does get out of hand most of the times. If the
Mods aren't doing about it then we can't either. My suggestion is to stet a new thread and if Mike is interested I could volunteer myself to have a post with F.A.Q and I'll upgraded as much as I can. If anyone else has other ideas or wishes to do a FAQ if accepted go ahead I am busy enough with the mlgpro forums
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul PPC-6800
Carrier: sprint

pkny is keeping up the good workpkny is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
I couldn't agree more

Just going to start only reading Mightys and Ricos posts
Everyone has to start somewhere and your comment doesn't help either. If you were to tell new comers to search with a solution and with a link, most will start searching after the first time seeing it.
Like saying, Most information on mighty's rom can be found in the search funtion "search this thread" since it is thread specific.
I know because i also ask a dumb butt question like how to enlarge the start menue icons when i first used mighty's rom.
This in flux of post within this thread only shows the popularity of the HTC touch pro within the verizon's and sprint's network. One a top note it also shows how popular mighty's rom is here and this will hopefully bring in more donations to mighty.

I myself don't have the patient or the eyes to program, but i am currently seeing if a aluminum battery cover will help out with our battery life, this is if i can find some Al sheets. The Al cover will act as a heatsink rather then a insulater like the plastic cover. Since 90% of the time, the environment is always going to be colder then the battery. Even on idle it is at 85F.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

DeltaZ is a n00b
Smile Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

I'm not sure where these posts or replys are going - maybe you can help me there, but I wanted to let you know that I figured out my problem. I didn't realize that I had to unlock my phone to flash the new ROM. Thanks to jakdillard - unlocking a Touch Pro, I am now running the Mighty ROM on my pro. Not sure how I got it on the Diamond without unlocking... but no worries now. Thanks!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 02:02 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
P.s when Rico or Mike say "I need a break" it really means that they are out clubbin'
Indeed... Mike is out doing his thing, I and I just got home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
To be honest there's nothing we can do to those begginers that just want to learn. A. They haven't been introduced to google or B. They've never been a part of a forum. This thread does get out of hand most of the times. If the
Mods aren't doing about it then we can't either. My suggestion is to stet a new thread and if Mike is interested I could volunteer myself to have a post with F.A.Q and I'll upgraded as much as I can. If anyone else has other ideas or wishes to do a FAQ if accepted go ahead I am busy enough with the mlgpro forums
I'm really thinking hard about this and will make the bottom of post #4 a FAQ and general .cabs section because I'm getting tired of seeing 20 pages of repetitive request. There's nothing wrong in asking, but sometimes people find it easier to ask then to search.

Last edited by LilRico; 03-15-2009 at 02:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Indeed... Mike is out doing his thing, I and I just got home...

I'm really thinking hard about this and will make the bottom of post #4 a FAQ and general .cabs section because I'm getting tired of seeing 20 pages of repetitive request. There's nothing wrong in asking, but sometimes people find it easier to ask then to search.
Thats a great Idea. The FAQ will clear alot of heads.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development