PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 03:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

trekkie34 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Thanks for a great rom!
Old 03-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post
nope im all good here, can you be more specific on your problem?
This is what iam getting when trying to change voulme using vol buttons or from taskbar

Old 03-13-2009, 03:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
This is what iam getting when trying to change voulme using vol buttons or from taskbar

yea. had that problem every once in a while on 4.12, soft reset seemed to help though...

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
yea. had that problem every once in a while on 4.12, soft reset seemed to help though...
+1 me too. just have to soft rest to get rid of it or pop out the battery for a minute. sadly it wasn't fixed in this version im guessing.

edit: matter of fact i dont think its the Rom though i think it has to do when we start changing our taskbar...something to do with the .dll files and sometimes the volume dll goes wacko.
read this somewhere on the taskbar thread. i mentioned this since i noticed you changed your start icon to a battery meter and i also have my taskbar skinned

Last edited by Metalmayhem; 03-13-2009 at 03:40 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
+1 me too. just have to soft rest to get rid of it or pop out the battery for a minute. sadly it wasn't fixed in this version im guessing.

edit: matter of fact i dont think its the Rom though i think it has to do when we start changing our taskbar...something to do with the .dll files and sometimes the volume dll goes wacko.
read this somewhere on the taskbar thread. i mentioned this since i noticed you chnage your start icon to a battery metter.
quite possible as i install the tsowentaskbar right away too...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

read this somewhere on the taskbar thread. i mentioned this since i noticed you chnage your start icon to a battery meter and i also have my taskbar skined
Battery meter is just a program that covers start icon, start icon is still there and wasnt changed....Only think has been changed is to show time instead of battery.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
After 2 soft resets it start working . Thx
Old 03-13-2009, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, EVO 3D

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
Battery meter is just a program that covers start icon, start icon is still there and wasnt changed....Only think has been changed is to show time instead of battery.
ahh i see... who knows then.. i've just heard other people have this problem on the tsowentaskbar thread also and thought it was cause you skinned your start icon.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

dead.bolt is keeping up the good workdead.bolt is keeping up the good work

you went with the larger prog/settings icons. lol now you just gotta cook in the large start menu
Old 03-13-2009, 04:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Is there suppose to be a pair of boobs on my internet tab?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development