PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 06:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

just rename the file that i downloaded as it sits in .rar to the raphimg.nbh?
Old 03-13-2009, 07:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

Does anyone have the 1% battery meter installed and functioning? I understand if I recall someone was having an issue with it in 4.12. Just trying to find out before I install it. Thanks in advance..
Old 03-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Does anyone have the 1% battery meter installed and functioning? I understand if I recall someone was having an issue with it in 4.12. Just trying to find out before I install it. Thanks in advance..
It worked perfectly on 4.12 for me. However keep in mind installing it does REMOVE Fast Charging.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz2866 View Post
I've never installed from SD card before... but what I do know is that you need to unrar it to get to the actual .nbh

(I use free 7-zip on my desktop to unrar)
Old 03-13-2009, 08:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

lordshadowz, oh so thats the catch..I'll let that one alone then, don't want to lose that. Thanks for the info...
Old 03-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz2866 View Post
Yes. rename the ruu_signed.nbh file to raphimg.nbh and put it in the root of your storage card. Then reboot the phone into the bootloader and follow the prompt.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
This is what iam getting when trying to change voulme using vol buttons or from taskbar

I got this and I think I narrowed it down to the Touch InCall Screen Tweak. The one that turns on the screen when the phone is flat during a call. Did you install that one? I also remember Mike and LilRico talking about including it in the next ROM. Don't know if they did on this one.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok,

So Flash is not working with Opera Once again every site I go to it says "Needs Flash" or "Needs Flash plugin"

On the Opera version I posted several times that I had used previous to using Mighty Rom it did work. I could go to http://www.scifi.com/battlestar and it would play the movies and flash stuff.

Anyone have any luck or any idea how to get flash to work !?!?!??!!? This was the one thing I really really wanted.

For Verizon users. This Rom rocks. I changed the Page pool to 6 and disabled the HTC dialer and now have over 50 megs of Ram free and no degradation in performance. Its as zippy as usual.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead.bolt View Post
you went with the larger prog/settings icons. lol now you just gotta cook in the large start menu
The large start menu is there, you just have to turn it on.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
It worked perfectly on 4.12 for me. However keep in mind installing it does REMOVE Fast Charging.

Are you sure about that? Or is what you're saying pertaining just to this Mighty's rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development