PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dzags is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
personally i think you might have a bad earpiece. Part of Mike's improvements are to the increased volume, and i find myself running my volume at 50% or less because it's already so loud.

Thats a possibility, when talking to my gf sometimes its incredibly quiet and other times its at a good level. But I think thats her phone, it used to be like that when I would talk to her on my old phone. But I really do have awful hearing. I'm always jacking the TV up way too loud.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
Here's a real simple one to kick things off ...

That's sweet - nice work
Old 03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
personally i think you might have a bad earpiece. Part of Mike's improvements are to the increased volume, and i find myself running my volume at 50% or less because it's already so loud.
Not all phones are the same I have found.

I have three Sprint TouchPro's flashed to Mighty 4.12 & activated on Verizon.

All three have the loud audiopara installed. The oldest one that I've had since they first came out is so loud I need to turn it down (& my hearing sucks).

The phone that is only a couple weeks old, I wish I could make slightly louder.

~John
Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagvoid View Post

I believe it has to do with WMWifirouter .91. Does anyone else know a solution to this problem?
I used WMwifirouter in all my old Titan's & it worked super.

Ever since I went to using TouchPro's, I have had nothing but problems with it. I have been corresponding with the company & there is a new version about to be released (it was supposed to be released yesterday)

They sent me a beta copy of the new version & it works perfectly (& I was ready to give up totally on the program)

~John
Old 03-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I am pretty sure mike put the stock audiophora back on because to many people complained about echoes

Edit: Yes he did 4.10 change log

Old 03-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
You need to install the main S2U2 and then install th cabs for lock skin here --> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1784

Did you say TP2 ? Is that on Sprint ? I got my TP 4-6 weeks ago, are you saying there is a new version out there ?
No idea why I put TP2 but thanks for the download
Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
You need to install the main S2U2 and then install th cabs for lock skin here --> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1784

Did you say TP2 ? Is that on Sprint ? I got my TP 4-6 weeks ago, are you saying there is a new version out there ?

There is a TP2 out there.. =].. Check it out on HTC main page..

Old 03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before...but when I try to select multiple e-mails by sliding my finger or stylus down (after selecting the first e-mail) it doesn't select any e-mails besides the first one. Is there a setting somewhere to change this? I'm on Mighty 4.12 (Which I'm loving by the way)
Old 03-10-2009, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before...but when I try to select multiple e-mails by sliding my finger or stylus down (after selecting the first e-mail) it doesn't select any e-mails besides the first one. Is there a setting somewhere to change this? I'm on Mighty 4.12 (Which I'm loving by the way)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ils#post757177

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development