PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MightyROM 4.13
...In Development

[ # ] Opera Mobile 9.5.15954 w. Full Flash Support (No Crashes, Lockups, Etc)
[ # ] New Adobe Flash Package
[ # ] nueGpsSecurity
[ # ] Improved Drivers System Wide
[ # ] Hardware Keyboard Lag Removed
[ # ] Much More...
And the thread takes off like a bat out of hell lol

Can't wait to try it out!!

Good thing i have a good UC

Old 03-11-2009, 05:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & HTC-6800
Carrier: SprintPCS

wyldesites is keeping up the good workwyldesites is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to wyldesites Send a message via MSN to wyldesites Send a message via Skype™ to wyldesites
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Here's one final version for MightyMike - used the red logo+reflect, and dropped a soft carbon-fiber look in the background instead of flat black. It's .PNG 24 format too:

4.13_10
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
Here's one final version for MightyMike - used the red logo+reflect, and dropped a soft carbon-fiber look in the background instead of flat black. It's .PNG 24 format too:

4.13_10
Looks nice!

Why aren't more people making wall papers, come on guys!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
And the thread takes off like a bat out of hell lol

Can't wait to try it out!!

Good thing i have a good UC
No doubt, I loving using UC, makes it easy to do a ROM update or a hard reset, and don't have to do anything afterwards.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

I've been using MightyRom 4.12 since the day it was released and I'm noticing that I get usb connection issues from time to time.

I will be using the phone as modem and the whole thing will lock up after a while, you can't even open up the Local Area Connection Status icon.

I just had the issue today with using the phone in flash drive mode. I was copying over 3-4 gigs of files from a friends computer and it locked up right in the middle of the transfer.

Have their been some connection problems reported from others like this? The search forum didn't reveal similar issues.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
No doubt, I loving using UC, makes it easy to do a ROM update or a hard reset, and don't have to do anything afterwards.

Setting up UC is going to be my project after loading 4.13 whenever its released. I have atleast 50 games I have to reinstall. The only thing is a lot of them require reg codes.. guess theres nothing I can do for that LOL.

UC will install a game to SD card correct and not internally ?

Thank You Mighty Mike for working on 4.13 with the Full flash supported Opera.. I want that so bad. I can't wait.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

fakeracer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
MightyROM 4.13
...In Development

[ # ] Opera Mobile 9.5.15954 w. Full Flash Support (No Crashes, Lockups, Etc)
[ # ] New Adobe Flash Package
[ # ] nueGpsSecurity
[ # ] Improved Drivers System Wide
[ # ] Hardware Keyboard Lag Removed
[ # ] Much More...
My first post,..just for you Mike..

I have flashed them all,...thanks so much for making the ROM that I always run home to.

Having said that,..I have just reflashed 4.12,.and refuse to install anything on it until 4.13 hits.

Sure would be awesome to know a ballpark eta
Old 03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

EDIT: duplicate post....sorry.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-11-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
First of All thank you for this post ! Now I have a question. So I have a bunch of games to be installed to the SD card. Doing what you said above, would that install them to internal memory automatically ? How would I, or can I even, install all of them to the SD card as I have them now?
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\owner.cab <--- This just tells UC where the CAB is located. Most people keep them in a folder on the Storage Card. It will install to your internal storage (phone). Unless the CAB was made to install to the SC Card.

Here is a good thread over on XDA about UC http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-11-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
UC will install to the phone unless specified by the CAB installer.
Ok, Well usually each game asks whether you want to install to the device or Storage. Is there a command to use in the sdconfig file to force it to automatically install each cab onto the SD card ? This is what takes me the most time when I flash. Setting up the 50+ games. hehe.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development