View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
First of All thank you for this post ! Now I have a question. So I have a bunch of games to be installed to the SD card. Doing what you said above, would that install them to internal memory automatically ? How would I, or can I even, install all of them to the SD card as I have them now?
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\owner.cab <--- This just tells UC where the CAB is located. Most people keep them in a folder on the Storage Card. It will install to your internal storage (phone). Unless the CAB was made to install to the SC Card.

Here is a good thread over on XDA about UC http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-11-2009 at 05:40 PM.