PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
All the alarms work fine 99% of the time.

That doesn't help when the phone freezes up overnight & fails to respond at all however.

I have three TP's & the one I am using right now dates back to early November. Until this morning, it had never frozen up once during the overnight charge. This morning it was unresponsive however on the new 4.13 ROM & definitely WOULD NOT have woken me up if that was what I depended on to wake me (it isn't)

~John
My TP was not frozen.... or I think it was not frozen... well I can't say anything at this point.

I totally agree... $5 Alarm Clock would be fail proof I will setup my iHome Zune to buzz me up each morn from now on...

But I am almost at a point of going back to 4.12 - which was rock solid... GAlarm never failed on that...
Old 03-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay, only thing getting 4.14 to glitch is the tsowentaskbar3v1.3.cab.. This is after 64 soft resets... My phone is hot as heck right now!
tsowentaskbar3v1.3 or tsowentaskbar3v1.4?

I ask because I use tsowentaskbar3v1.4 and I think that's the current version of the taskbar3.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-16-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

crazyassfung is a n00b

yeah the alarm is messed up? my alarm did not go off and i was late for my mid terms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:47 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprospect29 View Post
I'm waiting for that white theme Rico.....cmooooooooon. LOL
All in due time.... Just trying to get stability up 1st...
Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
First time since v 4.13 GAlarm was supposed to go off at 5:20 AM... nothing happened though

I woke up at 6:25 AM and saw that GAlarm screen was up.. but the top area was covered with taskbar.. and ALrm did not sound at all was late to work... not complaining as I should start using teh iHome Zune player that I have for secure Alarms...
I'm going to look into this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Rico, I didn't have time this weekend but I'm wondering if we can't just modify the dll's from the Mighty ROM and create our own customized taskbar by mod'ing the DLLs. Have you thought about this? Part of the problem might be using TSOWEN's DLL's with Mighty's ROM.
That's what I posted earlier that I want to try...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
tsowentaskbar3v1.3 or tsowentaskbar3v1.4?

I ask because I use tsowentaskbar3v1.4 and I think that's the current version of the taskbar3.
tsowentaskbar3v1.4 I think uses the same .DLL's as tsowentaskbar3v1.3 since it was posted like a week or 2 after.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
Mighty Mike - Call History + Comm Manager + Calendar Tab i installed this now im trying to remove it but my htc tell me it cant be remove ? .... how can i remove this with out clearing my phone
Find SKTools and download it, on my phone right now so cant upload the cab file for ya... just make sure you disable touchflo first and then remove mikes cab file by going to installed programs on sktoos, then soft-reset and you should be good to roll.

hope this helps

(edit) www.s-k-tools.com/ > found the link for ya...

Last edited by MX51; 03-16-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post

But I am almost at a point of going back to 4.12 - which was rock solid... GAlarm never failed on that...
I agree, I'm reverting back to 4.12 tonight. That was always rock solid for me also, I'm not really sure why I ever changed it at this point except that I can never leave well enough alone.......

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G

donuts246 is a n00b

Hey lil rico i have a question for ya... I installed MightyRom 4.13 on my touch pro, put everything back and used the midnight blue theme, clock, and RA. But then i wanted to change it to the green. So i changed the clock, and RA, but there is no theme. So i went and changed it to windows mobile 6.1 theme that was given but some things are still blue. I did a soft reset and somethings changed to green but say if i click on the clock, the numbers are green but behind it is blue. I mean, its really nbd and it might actually look bad with that much green, im just curious as to how to change it. Btw, thanks for all the great work you and mighty mike have done. I love my phone now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:33 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Neither one. I use PocketShield & SPB Time & neither one has ever given me the slightest problem (s2u2 certainly did, that's why I don't use it anymore)

I have had this phone since the beginning of November, charge it the exact same way every night & this is the first time that's ever happened (it never did it with Mighty 4.12).

Maybe it was just a fluke.

~John

This also just happened to me for the the first time ever last night.....I am still running 4.12.....I have neither of those apps...and especially not S2U2....soft reset fixed it though...

I am wondering though if S2U2 has something to do with it....reason being is I installed it yesterday and had massive lag problems and then uninstalled it....may have left some stuff behind....I am probably going to do a hard reset as I believe that was the culprit...but holding off for 4.14 right now...phone is running fine other than that happening last night....

We can isolate it Jmorton if you did the same by uninstalling S2U2 after bugs also....without a hard reset obviously....let me know..

Last edited by flyers2114; 03-16-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G

donuts246 is a n00b

NM, i figured it out. DAMN i love this phone!!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm finally ready to release the sliding sounds pack I've been working on for MightyROM! While this will work on any of the TP ROMS, this one is dedicated to MightyROM. Questions, comments, or concerns...just PM me.

I'm going to start a thread soon with any custom work I do. I just wanted to let you guys get it first! This is a work in progress.

arelasSlidingSoundPack_v0.6.cab <-- Sound file pack for those with HTC Sliding Sound installed.

arelasSlidingSoundComplete_v0.6.cab <--Complete package. Install if you don't already have HTC Sliding Sound Installed.

HTCSlidingSound.cab <-- Stand alone HTC sliding sounds for those that don't have it.

Change Log.txt <--duh?

2009-03-16
* v0.6 Replaced "Piano" with "Door"

* v0.5 Greatly improved "Turbolift Doors" sound

Special thanks goes out to cmylxgo and no2chem for giving me a good base to work from and Mighty Mike and LilRico for the excellent ROM!!

*****Soft Reset After Install*****
EDIT: v06 Complete re-posted and fixed. Re-download and reinstall over old one.

Last edited by arelas; 04-14-2009 at 11:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development