View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 07:05 PM
mcw
PPCGeeks Regular

mcw is keeping up the good workmcw is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikliomve View Post
Has anyone else had problems using logmein? I saw the other post about hard resetting but this is a different issue.

I can log into my computer fine but the keyboard will not work on the remote computer. I can not enter any text into the remote computer, not even with the on screen pull down keyboard. This makes remote log in almost useless.
Well, MightyROM struck again with another hard reset required. I'm not sure what's going on - everything seems good for a few days, then the second I soft reset, it locks. I could have reset just before that, with no issues... So, I don't know what's the deal.

Anyway, as far as your logmein keyboard issue goes, check here:
Logmein Keyboard Issue Fixed. Just follow the instructions (there's two ways to do this - one, using KforTouchPro, or two, modifying the registry). The original poster's link to KforTouchPro is bad, so you can use This post to get the cab, or see my attachment.

MightyMike:
Do you think you could add KforTouchPro into your next ROM so that people that do use it for remote access will be able to use the keyboard?
Attached Files
File Type: cab KforTouchPro_v1.0.0.3.CAB (85.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!