View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
bruceo
Halfway to VIP Status

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by amart565 View Post
I have an issue with 4.12 that I have not read about, and thought I'd bring it up. Whenever I use the built in Alarm Clock, the popup notification on the bottom of the screen does not show up. When I change the notification options to show a popup notification, it only works until I soft reset, in which it is reverted back to not using a popup notification. I was under the impression that this option should stay ticked, even on a soft reset.
Winmo native popup notifications are an issue across all devices that use TF3d from what I can tell. They stuck for me on Mighty 4.12 for a while where they never stuck long on any other om and then the last few days they stopped sticking for me. I bet it has something to do with the large titlebar notification icons that HTC uses. I'd rather dismiss a popup once at the bottom than have to click the small title bar area then click the con and then click yet again...