View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:24 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
lilrico,

I have the same issue as hotboy8628 post 3111 is having with the message display turning off by itself. I'm not sure if its after soft resets or what, but I have had that issue since I've upgraded to 4.13. Not a big deal, I just turn it on, but wanted to mention she wasn't the only one having that issue.
I, along with these other people, am having the same issue on 4.13. I switched over to conflipper's new rom and his rom is having the same problem. I hope you can figure it out and have it fixed for 4.14. Thanks for you all's hard work.