PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
ive downloaded the sprint mms cab but its not working. does it take awhile to kick in? thanks...

-Chez
Did you soft reset after installing? It shows up intergated into text messaging.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The final build has been sent to Rico. He is tied up with some things tonight so a release will probably come tomorrow night at best. Taking into consideration that it passes its tests!

Until then, I'll keep testing until i break it!
i am very much looking forward to flashing to 4.14.. very much.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro sprint
Carrier: sprint

pritch1011 is keeping up the good workpritch1011 is keeping up the good work

ever wander why mighty has so many post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

merlyn is just getting started

Quote:
The final build has been sent to Rico. He is tied up with some things tonight so a release will probably come tomorrow night at best. Taking into consideration that it passes its tests!

Mike are you looking for beta testers for 4.14 or 4.15 ? I would be happy to help test it out for ya.

My phone is not used for life altering reasons. a 100 percent failure would be a minor anoyance in my life so i am perfectly happy to help "test" it out.

currently using your 4.13 stock with only wmwifirouter 1.25 installed for tethering and push email setup from live.mail2web.com for email. nothing else changed.

not currently having any "problems" with 4.13

merlyn
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:

Hey Mike, no problem boss. You are the one who decides when to release these ROMs and I really think people just should stop asking if the rom is gonna be out tonight or any time soon. It will be out until it's out, as seen in the past few posts Mike states that the problems don't come from the ROM but from other additions that each user interacts with.

I just really appreciate all the time Mike and Rico take to get us to take our devices to the next level. Still until today, I have no complaints on 4.13. Yes there might be a few bugs and this and that. But at the end of the day you know that you have your phone running at its best, and a soft-reset doesn't hurt you too much. Heck if we need rest, these devices need it too. Some of us are using this thing constantly throughout the whole day and not until something goes wrong that's when the complaints show up. Even if it was the only ROM available, I would pick it ANY day over the stock sprint ROM. So just bare with the chefs yall, I'm sure there gonna bring it on 4.14... No doubt

MightyROM #1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Did you soft reset after installing? It shows up intergated into text messaging.
yes sir. ok so i dont need to do the email type anymore, how do i go about sending a pic then.

im sorry for all the questions, im just really lost.

-Chez
Old 03-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

okay this is really aanoying me, is there a reg edit to make the text message display on the screen cuz the one in the settings isn't sticking!?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
yes sir. ok so i dont need to do the email type anymore, how do i go about sending a pic then.

im sorry for all the questions, im just really lost.

-Chez
I usually just take a picture, then click on the envalope icon and select "Send via MMS.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
okay this is really aanoying me, is there a reg edit to make the text message display on the screen cuz the one in the settings isn't sticking!?
This is fixed in 4.14 dont worry
Old 03-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I usually just take a picture, then click on the envalope icon and select "Send via MMS.
i dont get that option...maybe i downloaded something else. where is that option available at? what do i need to download ?

thanks for your help so far...

-chez
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development