View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:02 PM
temperbad
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM5 and Sprint TV help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
Hope that someone can help me. I am need some complete instructions as to how to get my Sprint TV working. I was running the current MR5, and the fix and i tried to install the sprint TV, installed/reinstalled/removed all the cab files from this thread as well as others about the subject. i must have really messed it up becuase my internet started not working as well as other apps...so i reflashed back to sprint oem totally, radio included. Now i have fresh flashed my tp to MR5 again and would like to try again... So, can someone please tell me the correct way to install the sprint tv and include the cabs, etc... so i can get this working without me messing something up again. Previously, everything installed fine and it came up...however, it never played anything...just hung there searching for the station. Thanks for any help provided.
Mighty- thanks so much for this great ROM, i am new to this but, have tried other ROMS's out there and your's is the BEST by FAR~!
I read somewhere to install sprint tv. to device, try and run it till ya get the 7004 error, then while keeping tv open, install the caulkins fix, restart phone and retry sprint tv. for me i got the error for only 1 more time then its worked ever since. I dont know how to post cabs on here but if ya PM me ya email Ill send the exact cabs I have.
This post has been thanked 1 times.