View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:25 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwfe View Post
Mike, I love the rom, but I tried my camera, and I still get no prevue. Any fix for this? I am running latest rom and did one extra hard reset. I tried doing a soft reset while inn camera mode, but it did not fix. TIA
It's my fault I didn't catch the camera issue... It's something I always test... It's just that I had to test the diamond's ver. of 6.5 so I didn't get to test it as focused as I normally do. Mike and I are already aware of the camera issue and we're going to fix it ASAP. I would image it not being hard to fix....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
i agree. im surprised they were left out.
MightyMike left it out to reduce the size of the ROM... Sorry...