View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:26 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealm80 View Post
I have the wierdest issue maybe someone could assist with. I set my ringtone for the song I want and have the volume all the way up. Then when I go to bed I hold down the end/hang up key to set it to vibrate mode so an e-mail doesnt wake me up in the night and make me chuck the phone across the room. Then I hold down the end key when I get up to set the volume back to the audible loud setting and my ringtone is not set anymore, it sets itself to the 1st one which is "alarm-beeps." It is for some reason not keeping the setting after using the long end to switch between vibrate and not-vibrate. Any ideas?
Thanks
are you sure its a compatible ring tone? i know there are a couple of files that my phone will allow me to select as the ring tone but when it comes to show time it switches back to something else, and i'm sure its the format