View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
therealm80 09:52 AM Today
I have the wierdest issue maybe someone could assist with. I set my ringtone for the song I want and have the volume all the way up. Then when I go to bed I hold down the end/hang up key to set it to vibrate mode so an e-mail doesnt wake me up in the night and make me chuck the phone across the room. Then I hold down the end key when I get up to set the volume back to the audible loud setting and my ringtone is not set anymore, it sets itself to the 1st one which is "alarm-beeps." It is for some reason not keeping the setting after using the long end to switch between vibrate and not-vibrate. Any ideas?
Thanks
cant seems to replicate the issue... might be a conflict with a third party app... could you humor us with more info?... like installed apps... or even rom version?