View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:46 AM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Mike - sorry to bother/bump my own post... wanted to make sure you didn't miss it

---

Originally Posted by k000
Mike - you might have responded and either my #5 strength Flavia coffee is not working at 7:30 AM in the morning or mods might have cleaned up a bit...

Did you decide on what gps security program to use in next ROM ? Whatever it is should work out of the box on every ROM install (at least reply by SMS to sender) so that even if the thief/finder of TP hard resets security prog should come back in full action AND should be tuned on in steealth mode by default.. just my 2 cents (as I can smell new version coming out soon from Mighty factory... )

Also, is there a reason you keet the Start menu in small size by default... I think most people set it to big font first thing as that is so finger friendly ...
I'm still undecided on what GPS software package to use. I'm going to try out NueGPSSecurity to see how that works out.

As for the start menu, I prefer it small. The Enlarge menu is A) Slow and B) Way too big. I don't know why people even use it. The small one is finger friendly enough to begin with.