PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

How about installing the midnight clock after installing the cab for all tabs?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:42 AM
hec1er23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
How about installing the midnight clock after installing the cab for all tabs?
tried that, and it makes the standard clock 0:00 too...
Old 03-03-2009, 02:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Man, your problem is killing me but I have no idea what might be causing it...

If I were you I would hard reset and go for it again...
Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

nomad_delta is becoming a great contributor

Just flashed up the 4.12 LITE ROM to take it for a spin. Haven't done anything apart from flash and hard reset thus far, but noted a couple of minor details:

1. There's a "Calculator" link in Programs with a generic icon that just says "The file 'MobileCalculator' cannot be opened..."

2. In the System control panel, there's an icon for TouchFLO config which actually opens the config screen, even though TouchFLO isn't actually installed on the Lite ROM.

Otherwise everything's looking great so far, thanks for releasing the "Lite" version -- I've been experimenting with non-TF3D interfaces (like Winterface) recently so this makes a perfect base to experiment from.

Cheers,

--nomad_delta
Old 03-03-2009, 02:49 AM
hec1er23

Quote:
Man, your problem is killing me but I have no idea what might be causing it...

If I were you I would hard reset and go for it again...

thanx for tryin to help... yea ill try the hard reset n the first thing ill try will be the wallpaper on all taps cab...

how do i start the hard reset...
Old 03-03-2009, 02:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So i was about to apply the Ruby Red theme, just noticed its now called "Slap a Ho Red"

Can we take a vote on this?? hahaha
Old 03-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by hec1er23 View Post
thanx for tryin to help... yea ill try the hard reset n the first thing ill try will be the wallpaper on all taps cab...

how do i start the hard reset...
Ok, before you do a hard reset you need to back up any and all information that is important to you (settings, contacts, calendar, etc)... Whatever is not on the SD card will be wiped! The SD is safe though.

To perform the hard reset go to Start - Settings - System - Clear Storage. Don't select NAND.

That's it, the phone will do its thing as if the ROM was just installed.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:57 AM
hec1er23

Quote:
Ok, before you do a hard reset you need to back up any and all information that is important to you (settings, contacts, calendar, etc)... Whatever is not on the SD card will be wiped! The SD is safe though.

To perform the hard reset go to Start - Settings - System - Clear Storage. Don't select NAND.

That's it, the phone will do its thing as if the ROM was just installed.
koo thanx again ill let u kno how it goes...
Old 03-03-2009, 04:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
How can I change the text on the top curtain on TF3d just like how MightyMike did it. (,MIGHTYMIKE.)?? I know i saw LIlRico post the app but I think it got archived....
Here is the CAB.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Personalizer_3.1_CAB.zip (101.9 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:22 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
So i was about to apply the Ruby Red theme, just noticed its now called "Slap a Ho Red"

Can we take a vote on this?? hahaha
I should have asked if it offended anyone... It was all in fun after something Parish said. Does it bother you or anyone else in this thread?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development