PPCGeeks Regular

nbaj2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
I'm loving this ROM!

I just have one issue. For some reason i am no longer able to download large files, whether it is with Internet Explorer, Opera, or RSS Hub.

I usually download Podcasts with RSS Hub and for some reason now the entire podcast is no longer downloading when it is a large file. Is there something I have to change in the registry that will allow the phone to have more temporary memory or something so that I can download the Podcasts and other files without a problem?

Just wondering if someone could help. The files that I'm trying to download are podcasts which are over 20 mb each. Haven't had any issue with other ROMS but this is the one I want to use! Definitely enjoying this ROM otherwise, keep up the great work!

Thanks,

~J
Unfortunately it looks like its this specific ROM that is causing this issue as I have had other ROMS when this is not a problem.

MightyMike is there something I can tweak so that I can download larger files without this being an issue? I'm big on listening to podcasts at work and they all get cut off now when I try to download them with RSS Hub, Opera or Internet Explorer when they are larger in size

Thanks, keep up the great work!

~J

Update: This seems to be the exact same issue with the Copper ROM. Anyone else having this problem? I'm hoping there's a setting I can change since listening to podcasts is one of my main uses for my phone.

Last edited by nbaj2k; 05-05-2009 at 11:52 PM.