PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 02:33 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

In my opinion, MR5 is More stable than MR6, And almost as speedy.... But great job on both, of course some people may have different experiences, but for me mr5 is More stable...
Old 07-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
In my opinion, MR5 is More stable than MR6, And almost as speedy.... But great job on both, of course some people may have different experiences, but for me mr5 is More stable...

simple fix would be .... go back to 5 for you
Old 07-11-2009, 03:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

waxman43 is a n00b

how do I change themes in mightyrom 6? Flashing was successful but can't find the right option. Also, is there a volume fix built in?
Old 07-11-2009, 03:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxman43 View Post
how do I change themes in mightyrom 6? Flashing was successful but can't find the right option. Also, is there a volume fix built in?
Start > Settings > Today.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel/vzw

Ron M is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Ron M

hello all i have flashed my touch pro to mighty rom 6 (excelent work mighty mike)
however my signal strength is very very poor.the radio i am currently on is 1.03.16f . i have been looking for days for easy instructions on how to flash to a new radio .
can someone send to the right place? my appologies if this is the wrong place to ask,but i cant find the right spot and my eyes are burning from many many hour of searching.
can someone help me please THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 03:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

JDown24 is becoming a great contributor

So i have been on Mighty 6 for about 2 days now and i have to say i have really enjoyed it so far. I was not a big fan of Mighty 5 or the 6.5 OS, but this latest rom from Might is pretty impressive. I really like the 4 row layout of the start menu and it seems like all the issues i had with the OS and touchflo on Mighty 5 have been resolved. There may be some still there but i have yet to come across anything. Still a little lag exiting the text screen while in lanscape but thats not a big issue really. All in all its a great rom, seems to be really stable and pretty fast. The battery life is pretty good concidering the phone itself, can't expect too much from the TP without getting the brick battery upgrade. I just still wish there was a way to make the top and bottom bars transparent on the touchflo like it is with windows default on 6.5, still have yet to find anything that shows how to crack that one. Great job on the rom Mighty, can't wait to see what you come out with next.

Last edited by JDown24; 07-11-2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Thumbs up Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron M View Post
hello all i have flashed my touch pro to mighty rom 6 (excelent work mighty mike)
however my signal strength is very very poor.the radio i am currently on is 1.03.16f . i have been looking for days for easy instructions on how to flash to a new radio .
can someone send to the right place? my appologies if this is the wrong place to ask,but i cant find the right spot and my eyes are burning from many many hour of searching.
can someone help me please THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Here you go here are is the link for the radios.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616

Giovanny
Old 07-11-2009, 04:26 AM
Lurker

Kevlar3D is a n00b

Attempting to sync contacts/calendar from my google apps account. I go to start/activesync then click on "setup your phone to sync with it" and nothing happens. Previous versions would allow me to sync with my exchange (google apps) account. Appears to be a bug, can anyone else confirm that nothing happens when you click that text in the activesync app?

Edit- nevermind, link does not work unless phone is disconnected from the pc. Now its fine.

Last edited by Kevlar3D; 07-11-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:04 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

can any1 help with changing TW font???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (14.0 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Anonymatt is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezeit View Post
The weird thing for me is that I only have 4 options in the drop down for input method, Block Recognizer, FingerKeyb, Keyboard, and Letter Recognizer. I can't even see QWERTY keyboard like i can on my touch with stock sprint rom. Touch input is not there either .

Where can I access the settings for the hardware keyboard? I can't even see it in the drop down so I can't get to the options and turn off text completion etc to fix my texting lag.
Touch Input is the EzInput2 (build 33633, since build 348550 breaks the keyboard for me) SIP keyboard. Sorry for not explaining earlier (as I said, I wasn't sure if it was in the options for the other keyboards).
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development