PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
hey mike do you know where i can find the 1.07.01v radio????

Thanks
have you ever found this radio? I asked a few pages back but was told it is not available yet. I noticed Mighty was using it and was hoping for a dumped version. If you find one let me know. Thanks!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
hey mike do you know where i can find the 1.07.01v radio????

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
have you ever found this radio? I asked a few pages back but was told it is not available yet. I noticed Mighty was using it and was hoping for a dumped version. If you find one let me know. Thanks!

well there's a 1.07.06F CDMA radio on dcd's site.....

http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?...nn%2Fradios%2F

that's the one i been using for a while.. is that what you all have been looking for?
Old 07-06-2009, 11:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

xitanul is a n00b

Hey mightymike, I don't know if this has been readded or if it was a bug in mightyrom5, but i would love it if you could re-add the symbol screen/functionality when texting, i'd always use that button to quickly choose a symbol like so.. <3

haha, unfortunately when i hit the 'sym' key nothing pops up. if this is already included in mightrom6.. then awesome man, <3 hah
Old 07-06-2009, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
Hey mightymike, I don't know if this has been readded or if it was a bug in mightyrom5, but i would love it if you could re-add the symbol screen/functionality when texting, i'd always use that button to quickly choose a symbol like so.. <3

haha, unfortunately when i hit the 'sym' key nothing pops up. if this is already included in mightrom6.. then awesome man, <3 hah
search this thread for EZinput stock cab. or just back track to page 1508

Last edited by rhyme187; 07-06-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:27 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post

am i the only one that the symbol key still brings up symbols wheen pushed.... Where talking about the one to the left of the spacebar right???? cause it works fine for me.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

walltowallsales is a n00b

hello to all.
this is my first post on the forum. i have been using mightyrom5 for a month now and love it. thanks mightymike!!!!!
the only problem i have been having is the occasional freezing issue when you exit out of an sms. i know this is a common problem from reading the forum. on solution i read is that if you keep the sms threads to 25 or less that would help. however i am lazy and that was not appealing to me. so i turned off threaded sms and went back to classic view and i haven't had a freeze issue since. i have only had it this way for an hour or so, so it may be too soon to judge, but i thought this might help any of you who are having the same trouble.

cant wait to get MR6.
thanks again mike. i really appreciate all your hard work.
andy
Old 07-06-2009, 12:46 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Will MR6 be a tflo and titanium mix again? I personally love the option to switch back and forth depending on the mood?
Old 07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

retrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Will MR6 be a tflo and titanium mix again? I personally love the option to switch back and forth depending on the mood?
Yes, they are both there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Thumbs up Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

My eyes will be glued to the screen on the 7th at midnight since I will be working. I'll be waiting to download MR6.

Thanks a lot Mike and Lil Rico.

Giovanny
Old 07-06-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
The only way we've gotten radios is when it's extracted from a diamond or touch pro shipped or leaked rom. We have not seen the 1.07.01 radio in any shipped or leaked rom, so therefore, it's not available.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development