View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:07 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb View Post
Just flashed this rom, only had phone 2 days now.

Anyway all seems to be good except one feature that seems to be gone now is that ability to be on the web and turn my phone to the side and the page automatically change to landscape.

By default before it was the Opera browser but on this flash neither browser seem to do it?

Was this overlooked or did I miss something?

Sorry didnt read 600+ pages of posts but only a few hundred, lol.

This thread is a mess
That feature works just fine with mine.. Try giving it some time, it's not automatic unfortunately...