PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I had that bug when I ran the overlay onto MightyROM 4.14. However, with Mike's Beta ROM, it seems like this bug has been fixed. Everything I have installed shows in the remove programs list, just fine.
Awesome, thanks so much. I wonder if the second CDMA fix XB just posted is necessary for this build.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Well, I think this will be my very first plunge into custom ROMs on the Touch Pro. I've been running stock since launch without much complaint, but I think it's finally time to give it a shot. The new TouchFLO3D v.2 has piqued my interest, and the other customizations MightyMike has created seem especially interesting. I'll report back when I'm done backing up and flashing.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

toology is just getting started

VGA one too

http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/english/
http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/psshutxp/pss...vga.xscale.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
I use psshutxp.. Works great.. There is also a skin to make it match the TFlo..
Old 03-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex

Quote:
rgildoss 10:28 AM Today
just released new fix for CDMA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=724

Hex 10:29 AM Today
hey mike.... maybe i am nuts, blind or both... or maybe its because i browse the forums 90% of the time on my tp in wap mode... but i didnt see the link back to the xda forum for this port of tf3d2... i did dee the single post link to the weather (and clock) fix however... i looked back to the inline post for he beta (page 125 i think) and the page 1 post as well....

can you post a link to the specific forum for us noobish and/or lazy?
good timing rgil and thanks for the link... apparently you heard me typing...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

haha.. did i post wrong version? my bad! sorry about that

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

subhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsubhumanderelict is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to subhumanderelict

So any more suggestions as to how to fix the issue with sending to multiple contacts?

Old 03-24-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
Awesome, thanks so much. I wonder if the second CDMA fix XB just posted is necessary for this build.
I am the person creating the fix in the code for CDMA.. I use mightyrom so it should work without any problems with sprint.. I have heard people with verizon have issue but no one has actually let me know for sure or not..

If you have verizon and the CDMA fix does not work please let me know and I can figure out whats going on.. Thanks
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

drjdrj is a n00b

Mike, Please don't remove the link or making the beta TF2 Roms. Your the man with your roms, make my device what it is today LOL

Now it is strange why the .cab fix and I don't have the file in the /windows directory to replace. I still have the clock issue and the Weather issue. Others do not. I have a Telus TP .... hmm....
Old 03-24-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjdrj View Post
Mike, Please don't remove the link or making the beta TF2 Roms. Your the man with your roms, make my device what it is today LOL

Now it is strange why the .cab fix and I don't have the file in the /windows directory to replace. I still have the clock issue and the Weather issue. Others do not. I have a Telus TP .... hmm....
I was having those issues as well.. If you want to get rid of them the easy way.. Just flash to the official 4.15 mightyrom without TF3d2 and then download the cab files from XDA.. I just did it that way and everything works perfect.. Think Mike is going to be cooking a new beta version soon as well..
Old 03-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
I am the person creating the fix in the code for CDMA.. I use mightyrom so it should work without any problems with sprint.. I have heard people with verizon have issue but no one has actually let me know for sure or not..

If you have verizon and the CDMA fix does not work please let me know and I can figure out whats going on.. Thanks
I have a Sprint TP so from what you're saying I should be good to go. So just to confirm if I install the latest Mighty ROM with TF3D2 I won't need any of the updates or CDMA fixes posted on XDA, right?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development