PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I should've kept a chalk board right beside me and put a tick ever time i've flashed.

Each releases gets a good 10 flashes WHEN ITS FINAL!

That's not including bug flashes which can increase to up to 20 flashes.

I'd say each release in whole has around 30-50 flashes in total.

Start multiplying how many releases we've had, that's not including my own personal flashes just for the hell of it.

21 Touch Pro Releases x average of 40 flashes. = 840 Flashes and that's an estimate, it could be more, but definitely not that much less. Maybe 600 the least.

That's what i go through to make all you guys extremely happy and satisfied Myself included

And you guys think your flash a holics?

heheheh
damn thats dedication!! mike i have the verizon gimped pro so unfortunatley i cant fully appreciate your roms, but u have given me many good ideas for my own personal roms. many thanx bro, keep up the good work
Old 03-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

LoWw is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

2 questions:
1.) Is there a way to improve sensitivity?
2.) My stylus doesn't seem to be working when I use it to navigate on the screen?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

zulvin425 is a n00b

Hi.

I have a question: my touch pro keeps hard resetting by itself every once in a while or most of the time when I soft reset. This started happening once I flashed to 4.12 and since then, randomly, the phone freezes or when I do a soft reset it actually does a hard reset.

Any ideas or suggestions please? I've unlocked the phone properly, with full battery life, and flashing goes well without any issues. I've flashed to 4.12, 4.13, and now am at 4.15. With all of them, my Touch Pro keeps hard resetting either at random crashes [non-responsive/freezes] or after soft resets. I now have no extra software installed [other than what came with the MightyRom] and it still did a hard reset today after freezing when I switched from a phone call to text messaging quickly.

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
All of this is done in the phone that you use on a daily basis? If so, I think the least we all can do is donate you a phone where you can work with while having yours intact? I am pretty sure a lot of people are grateful for all that you have done for us. So if you ever open a donation page you get my week's worth paycheck!

I was kidding with the week worth but I'll be more that happy to help
Yep, i only own ONE pro...

Who knows how many phone calls i've missed LOL!.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I have a bunch of extra sounds, I grabbed off another ROM, that I wanted to use. Copying them into the \Windows\Rings directory makes them show up just fine.

They are .wav and .wma files. Perhaps your .wma files aren't saved with the options that Windows Mobile expects.
What kind of options do you mean? I ripped the files from .cda to .mp3 then converted to .wma. I'll try .wav and see if that works.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & HTC-6800
Carrier: SprintPCS

wyldesites is keeping up the good workwyldesites is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to wyldesites Send a message via MSN to wyldesites Send a message via Skype™ to wyldesites

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Yep, i only own ONE pro...

Who knows how many phone calls i've missed LOL!.
Holy crap! LOL! I figured you MUST have a stable of those babies, each in various states or versions. That's just nuts, damn - it takes my appreciation of what you do to a whole other level!
Old 03-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
2 questions:
1.) Is there a way to improve sensitivity?
2.) My stylus doesn't seem to be working when I use it to navigate on the screen?
Increase TouchFlo's sensitivity, so you don't have to push as hard to scroll. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings] increase FingerPressure. Default is 16. I am having good luck on 128, I may raise it higher. Higher = more sensitive, lower = less sensitive.

Increase your screen's sensitivity. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\TouchPanel] change PressureThreshold. Default is 37 Decimal, it is reported 240 decimal is a good new value for this

from the Touch Pro Essentials Thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

Thanks for the reply! I just found that thread! I cant seem to find that "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\TouchPanel] change PressureThreshold" I dont have a "TouchPanel" folder??
Old 03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO / TP2

DruHill is a n00b
Question Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

First, I'd like to say THANKS to MightyMike & LilRico for putting together THE best ROM (IMO) for the Touch Pro. I can't imagine getting tired of this phone anytime soon with all the updates and improvements they provide. I find myself checking this post often for updates/latest and greatest news for the MM ROM.

Unfortunately, I've run into my first problem, nothing major, but a problem nonetheless that's bothering me b/c I can't figure it out. I've installed all the Midnight Blue color themes and all seems to work well except for my Call History tab. Usually, beside each entry there would be an icon that denotes whether the call was incoming, outgoing or missed. I noticed after installing everything in v4.16 that I no longer have these icons. What has replaced these icons is a white square. Is it a registry entry, setting in a manila file or a .jpg that's corrupt why I get a white square?

BTW, the .cabs I've installed via UC are listed below:
MightyMikeHistory+Calendar+Comm.cab
Juggalo_XBlackS2ACDMA.cab
sms160.cab
tsowentaskbar3v1.4_032209.cab
fexploreext205.CAB
Quick.Menu.v2.8.414.1614.cab
SprintArcsoftMMS5.0.70.24.cab
TF3DConfiguration.cab
WebTVSetup0301.CAB
moblmsg.cab
S2U2-1.52-VGA.cab
MightyMike-LilRicoS2U2MNB.cab
MightyMike-LilRicoMidnightBlueFull.cab
TotalCommander.2.52.cab
MightyMike-LilRicoMNBMenuEnhance.cab

If Mike, Rico or anyone could help me with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Keep up the good work guys!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CallHistoryScrnCap.jpg (28.7 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruHill View Post
First, I'd like to say THANKS to MightyMike & LilRico for putting together THE best ROM (IMO) for the Touch Pro. I can't imagine getting tired of this phone anytime soon with all the updates and improvements they provide. I find myself checking this post often for updates/latest and greatest news for the MM ROM.

Unfortunately, I've run into my first problem, nothing major, but a problem nonetheless that's bothering me b/c I can't figure it out. I've installed all the Midnight Blue color themes and all seems to work well except for my Call History tab. Usually, beside each entry there would be an icon that denotes whether the call was incoming, outgoing or missed. I noticed after installing everything in v4.16 that I no longer have these icons. What has replaced these icons is a white square. Is it a registry entry, setting in a manila file or a .jpg that's corrupt why I get a white square?

BTW, the .cabs I've installed via UC are listed below:
MightyMikeHistory+Calendar+Comm.cab
Juggalo_XBlackS2ACDMA.cab
sms160.cab
tsowentaskbar3v1.4_032209.cab
fexploreext205.CAB
Quick.Menu.v2.8.414.1614.cab
SprintArcsoftMMS5.0.70.24.cab
TF3DConfiguration.cab
WebTVSetup0301.CAB
moblmsg.cab
S2U2-1.52-VGA.cab
MightyMike-LilRicoS2U2MNB.cab
MightyMike-LilRicoMidnightBlueFull.cab
TotalCommander.2.52.cab
MightyMike-LilRicoMNBMenuEnhance.cab

If Mike, Rico or anyone could help me with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Keep up the good work guys!!
Something replaced those/that manila file and I am going to guess it may have been Juggalo_XBlackS2ACDMA.cab, it could be that it was cfc compressed or something, uninstall that cab and see if it comes back...

If it does come back i suggest using the black S2A by ruskyiab, it works great...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development