PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 01:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

duvonm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

i had the same problem with the taskbar
Old 04-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: metroPCS

freddy90011 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to freddy90011 Send a message via Yahoo to freddy90011
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Thanks to everyone here i have done my HTC Pro with internet and email setup. I am having problems with mms as many other people. I get my mms that they send me but it will not let me download them. I dont get any errors but when i receive them and open them it goes automatically to MMS Details it will not let me download them. I am running MightyRom's 4.13 that is the only way i can receive them. Is there anything that i need to do to unlock this? is this locked by default? I have three of them and they are giving me the same problem.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergdogg23 View Post
I say no when there is over 600 pages....Thats a little extreme to go through all of that.
You don't have to, you can get a list of everything that's been attached.
Example: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=52695

All you have to do is click <Files>, which is above the thread rating on the topic list of each forum.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc 6850
Carrier: Sprint/MetroPCS

arvinghost is a n00b

Hey guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

i have a Touch Pro flashed to MetroPCS and i installed this Rom but how to get the internet to work?

it keeps saying wrong user name and password even tho i have all the settings right????
Old 04-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
How do I go back to the original Sprint Rom?
to go back to stock, you go to this page http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741 and hit the 3rd download link in the first post, unzip, run the ruu and voila! back to the beginning (almost, phone stays unlocked)
Old 04-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone having issues with data (internet) on Mighty's rom should use the normal procedure for programming their phone for their carrier to reset it up,

Mike's rom is very similar to the standard HTC rom that comes with the phone...
There is no way for the phone to know which carrier you use other than to program the phone...

VZW users should use the normal *228 then press 1 and VZW will set up your data connection appropriatly...
Sprint users I think need to install the EPST cab and then run that program to set up data. Other users of other carriers will need to do whatever they do when they first got their phone to program it properly for data....

Data connections for all carriers require a proper dial in or configuration to connect. When you flash ANY rom these steps are normal.

If you have issues with data then you should takew whatever step you had to take to set up the phone as it was shipped to you from your carrier!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work

So does this run the new Manilla like Juicy 6? I didn't see anything in the first few posts and the past few pages..
Old 04-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
So does this run the new Manilla like Juicy 6? I didn't see anything in the first few posts and the past few pages..
4.16 does not. He had a beta up for a while that did, but took it down to do more work on it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

orcat is keeping up the good workorcat is keeping up the good work

I love Mighty 4.16. I have tried alot of the others and always come running back to the alMighty.

I do have two questions:

1) I cannot get GPS to work. Do I have to load llbored GPS fix on 4.16 to get it working? If not any suggestions. QuickGPS works, location is on..I'm just stuck.

2) If there anyway to get the appointment notifications from Juicy 6 into this Rom?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-01-2009, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
4.16 does not. He had a beta up for a while that did, but took it down to do more work on it.

Ah, okay.. saw that someone was running TF3D2 on this rom, guess it was the beta.

Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development