PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

ive been on this rom since it posted. I have flashed with this rom probably tentimes now. The flash works at first. got to youtube watch many videos no problem. However after reseting the phone and letting it cool off, it will no longer play the video. The window opens but the ball just spins. Other people say they are not having this problem. What could be changing without me installing or changing anything? The rom is perfect, i just want a working flash.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:15 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

quick question, when installing nimdocks battery icon for the taskbar, do i need to install anything else in order for it to work? i know that for tsowens, i would need to install sdcert+nuepower+something else...

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
quick question, when installing nimdocks battery icon for the taskbar, do i need to install anything else in order for it to work? i know that for tsowens, i would need to install sdcert+nuepower+something else...

Don't use Tsowens until he updates his files. It will cause a problem in Mighty Rom. Also you do NOT need to install anything else with Nimdock's white battery meter. Its a simple cosmetic change. Just make sure you install it to DEVICE and soft reset.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
You'd need to install sdkcerts, then FInixNoverBatteryIconsOnly, then the nuepower driver. Soft-reset and your battery % will show in increments of 1 instead of 10.

I agree with lordshadowz, Tsowens icons are great. But I just had to do a hard-reset yesterday. Gave me alot of problems on 4.14, so now I'm gonna test out Mighty w/o any new icons until tsowen brings out the new ones.

Hope this helps
Old 03-20-2009, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
Same. I have tried every which way to install the pocket e-sword. It relies on SQL CE 2.0 to be installed first (which I made sure to install), but no go. Uninstalled, soft reboots, etc... nothing seemed to work.

UPDATE: Pocket e-sword works great with Mighty's 4.14

I just installed it and not only is it working, but it seems to be considerably faster and more responsive than past installs on the Touch Pro.

Thanks Mike!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

crobs808 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to crobs808 Send a message via MSN to crobs808 Send a message via Yahoo to crobs808 Send a message via Skype™ to crobs808

is there a kitchen for this? because the default config is way bad. thanks.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX51 View Post
You'd need to install sdkcerts, then FInixNoverBatteryIconsOnly, then the nuepower driver. Soft-reset and your battery % will show in increments of 1 instead of 10.

I agree with lordshadowz, Tsowens icons are great. But I just had to do a hard-reset yesterday. Gave me alot of problems on 4.14, so now I'm gonna test out Mighty w/o any new icons until tsowen brings out the new ones.

Hope this helps
Be advised if you make it so it shows 1% increments it WILL DISABLE the fast charging drivers included with Mighty Rom. If you want fast charging only install the cosmetic change Nimdock's White battery that shows the 10% increments.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:36 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX51 View Post

Hope this helps
so if i don't want 1% then i don't need to install all that stuff...

to be honest, 1% isn't accurate anyways
Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
so if i don't want 1% then i don't need to install all that stuff...

to be honest, 1% isn't accurate anyways
Yeah, that 1% increments was probably the cause of my problems. And it just got out of control after that lol. So you'd just need sdkcerts and nuewpowerdriver.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobs808 View Post
is there a kitchen for this? because the default config is way bad. thanks.
There is no Kitchen for this ROM. Why do you say the default config is bad ? I think its great.

Please take a moment to read the FAQ which is located on the following URL scroll under the Background images:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...29&postcount=4
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development