View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Hawaiian80
N00b

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
...All the tf3d customizations work great. I'd say this is it for 4. I don't see what you could make better. Time to get to work on 5.
Did I hear 5????

OK, I'm not leaving this site this time, I'm staying right here...I left not more than 24 hours ago, when I came back, there was a new rom! And by the way, I wasn't notified...Hmmmmmm.
So, I download the newer Rom, it was late (or early in the morning for me) so I go to bed thinking I'd install it when I get up.
So I wake up this morning, didn't even install it yet and when I return, somebody stole all the messages!!!

I'M NOT LEAVING...LOL
BTW Mike, you think 5 will be out by today? Or am I pushing it....I just wanna know, I missed all the anticipation last night...it's just not the same coming here and having missed the introduction of a new rom.

Mike, again A Good job...Great Rom what can I say!!! Sometimes I think saying thank you is just not enough. BUT...THANK YOU and thank you even more for sharing!!! After all, you could have kept this all to yourself. So again, THANK YOU!!!