View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:18 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Poor verizon users... Such gimped phones!

You aint kidding. Out of the box in all honesty I don't see how anyone, especially a business user, could use the phone. The stock ROM is so bad and slow and thats with nothing loaded at all. Verizon locked down everything and I mean everything. I couldnt even access my MSN e-mail unless I used a special app that was created by Verizon to work on the Touch Pro.. It's all a bunch of crap.

I was worried originally when I downloaded your ROM that I was going to run into problems but actually its really good. I get over 30 megs of free ram when I soft reset. Actually about 35 megs. I still can't believe the speed of your Rom, especially with all the features. And everything just "works". I just wish I could get the Opera to work with Flash then I honestly couldn't think of anything else I could possibly want or need more. My E-mail works nicely, Games play really nice, I love Touch Flo 3D now, it runs so smooth. I cannot say thank you enough times..

I'm going to make a nice write up later on howardforums.com pointing Verizon TP owners to this thread. A lot of Verizon users are on that site and would really benefit from this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.