View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Lilhgarcia
VIP Status!!

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerchiarax View Post
Anyone else have security lock enabled on their phone. Mine turns on every 5 minutes because of our company security policy. The reason I bring this is up is that it seems in all the roms Ive used thus far from mighty even the latest one that the phone will freeze and I am unable to enter the key to get into my phone. And I find I'll have to soft reset my phone. And even sometimes when I restart it the security lock comes up freezes again and ill have to soft reset once more.
I Use S2U2 1.50 with Device Lock And I add it to the start up folder in windows so every time my phone goes on idle and restarts i have to enter a password

Way Better then WM Version
This post has been thanked 3 times.