PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: a
Carrier: a

skiierx131 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to skiierx131
Re: [July 16th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Do we need to change the page pool down to 8 for mightyrom6 as well for the touchpro.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Of all the flashes... i've never had this happen to me... on a consistent basis like your experiencing.

i've probably had it ONCE... closed the text app, reopened it and it was fixed.

check your tweaks/mods please.

it shouldn't be a consistent issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
alright ill try this one one. i wasnt very heppy with the first release but im used to your awesome 6.1 roms

anybody have problems like this?

i get this using titanium after i send a txt message and close the window this window pops up but its not really like its stupposed to
Old 07-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Mike, you're probably going to hate me for this

But, through a great deal of deliberation, a few of us over at threads such as the following two:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...12#post1038612
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...81#post1038481

Have reached the conclusion that WMWiFiRouter version 1.50 was the culprit behind the backlight auto-turning itself off every 30 seconds, not your ROM or anyone else's.

So, updating WMWiFiRouter to version 1.52 (their version of a hotfix) appears to have fixed the backlight issues many of us were having.

At any rate, thanks for looking into the matter, and sorry for giving you grief over this issue...it was never your fault.

Oh, and thanks for the new ROM, going to go download it now
Old 07-16-2009, 12:47 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

On a scale of 1/10 i probably hate you.. about a 12 atm.

In all seriousness though, no biggie. The files i swapped , i redumped the telus rom and did it again...

so no biggie....

Glad you got your issue resolved and i'm glad it's not the rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Mike, you're probably going to hate me for this

But, through a great deal of deliberation, a few of us over at threads such as the following two:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...12#post1038612
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...81#post1038481

Have reached the conclusion that WMWiFiRouter version 1.50 was the culprit behind the backlight auto-turning itself off every 30 seconds, not your ROM or anyone else's.

So, updating WMWiFiRouter to version 1.52 (their version of a hotfix) appears to have fixed the backlight issues many of us were having.

At any rate, thanks for looking into the matter, and sorry for giving you grief over this issue...it was never your fault.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

MR6-07-16-09:

Sprint Picture Mail works.
Backlight bug fixed (I ran TomTom for a full 4 mins without experiencing the auto backlight off 'bug'--I also got a lock in under a minute)

+glad u kept 4row icons
+ez input has been behaving itself very well..no lag thus far.
+overall speed of OS and my fav today plugin, TF3D, is definitely up to par if not exceeding that of previous builds.

Thanks for all your hard work, Mike. And congrats on another awesome release!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
On a scale of 1/10 i probably hate you.. about a 12 atm.

In all seriousness though, no biggie. The files i swapped , i redumped the telus rom and did it again...

so no biggie....

Glad you got your issue resolved and i'm glad it's not the rom.

Thanks Mighty, you're the best.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
MightyROM6_07.16.09_Herman
[ ] Alltel 2.01 Kernel Update (Thanks Juiciy47 & Conflipper)
[ ] Sprint Specific Services Restored
[ ] Phcanoverbmp.dll Updated (Restores rA Icon)
[ ] Powerexe.exe Changes (Attempt To Resolve Backlight Issue?!?!?!)
[ ] Lil Rico's Customized .tsk's Updated (New Wallpapers for some .tsk's)
[ ] Ezinput Included
[ ] No hardware keyboard lag! (Thanks bradyonly)
I love the ROM...Its a shame I got it just the way I like and then u come with an updated release...LoL...I will flash once people test it out and post their reviews..Good job Mighty..
Old 07-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mike, on Juicy's latest release, I installed Showaco's 4Row Start menu cab and was able to quickly scroll to the bottom of the start menu with a single swipe...without the need to stop at each page while scrolling. How come it dosent function the same way on your latest release? Is it cause of the different SYS builds?

I know its fresh out of the oven, but as far my needs are concerned, this ROM is perfect so far. I guess this is the only gripe I can muster up? LOL. I am curious though...
Old 07-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Of all the flashes... i've never had this happen to me... on a consistent basis like your experiencing.

i've probably had it ONCE... closed the text app, reopened it and it was fixed.

check your tweaks/mods please.

it shouldn't be a consistent issue.
i honestly think something went wrong with this flash because if i open nuepower i get the ugly as F color theme that comes with the stock alltel rom on the bottom and it freezes up. this is the 2nd time i flashed. went from alltel, mr6, alltel, mr6. i had to flash back to alltel to activated it, dont ask why. but i am already getting a new phone and will test this one on this phone and see what happens.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

omg I love You Mike, now that the Sprint stuff is fixed I'm flashing this first thing in the morning tomorrow.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development