PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
unbelieavable
LMFAO!!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
I want to do that but I have a mac
Oh Jeez....

Try this then...

BUY A PC!
MAKE SURE UR PHONE IS UNLOCKED..
MAKE SURE U HAVE A CONNECTION WITH ACTIVESYNC 4.5...
DOWNLOAD RUU ZIPPED FILE...
EXTRACT TO YOUR ROOT DRIVE... FOR EX.. C:\RUU
THEN EXTRACT MIGHTYROM AND COPY ALL THE FILES ON TO THE C:\RUU

THEN CLICK ON THE ROMUPDATEUTILITY.EXE
WAM BAM, UR FLASHED...

Cmon dude this is a thread about MightyRom...not Flashing Rom!

Go look for the tutorial on flashing from SDCard...IT's posted probably in 5 different places on this site!
Old 04-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK back on topic, who has gotten NueGPS to work?

I just did a fresh reflash and I still can't get it to work "out of the box"

I send nuegps!0000 alarm, and nothing happens, What am I doing wrong

Other Nue stuff that could be interfering that I have installed.
NueKBlight
nuePower
NueUSBkeyboard
nueTVOut

Also, does it work with AIM?

Anywho if you have any ideas let me know, Thanks!

Old 04-04-2009, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

igl007 is keeping up the good workigl007 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to igl007 Send a message via AIM to igl007 Send a message via MSN to igl007 Send a message via Yahoo to igl007 Send a message via Skype™ to igl007

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post

NueKBlight
nuePower
NueUSBkeyboard
nueTVOut

Ok that was weird, I just did a search to try to figure the SAME thing out and see that you posted this within seconds of me looking for it! Thanks for asking
Old 04-04-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What happened to the update? Did I miss something? I thought Mike said lastnight update coming either last night or tonight,unless I missed something, crap now I need to go score more methadone till the release,lol.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post

NueKBlight
nuePower
NueUSBkeyboard
nueTVOut

!nuegps0000 getpos

0000 DEFAULT PASS..

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
!nuegps0000 getpos

0000 DEFAULT PASS..
FULL INSTRUCTIONS...

nueGPSSecurity is a lightweight service that sits between your text message client
(using CEMAPI and CellCore). It waits for a text message with a special string, and
replies back with your location if it is available.
Basically, it is a free (well, donationware) version of one of those anti-theft software
packages. The service works in “stealth”, it hides the text messages being sent between
you and your phone.
You’ll need a device with built-in GPS for it to work reliably, though it can technically
work with a bluetooth GPS unit. To install, simply use the cab below, however – I highly
recommend burning it into a ROM (OEM package should be available shortly – it should be
rather simple to make your own- see OEM instructions below).
Right now, there is no configuration UI – I am debating whether one would be necessary or
not. The only configuration option is located in the registry, which is the PIN number.
It defaults to 0000, and if you want to change it, edit:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wei Enterprises\nueGPSSecurity]
”Pin”=dword:0000
The number will automatically be padded with zeros to the left, so "123” is the pin
number “0123”. Enter ONLY a 4 digit number max or you will get unexpected results.
To talk to the service, send a text message:
!nuegps
where pin is your pin number, and action is one of these action verbs:
version: display version number
getpos: text back next position fix (auto-start gps)
help: display this help message
start: start gps monitor
stop: stop gps monitor
So if your pin number was 1234 and you wanted to get the position, send:
!nuegps1234 getpos
After you have sent the getpos message, the GPS will stay on, so you will probably want
to send “stop” to conserve battery when you are done. Also note that text message systems
are apparently kind of slow, so expect a 1-2 minute delay in getting your message back…
Due to the way operators implement text messaging, responses may be VERY slow if you try
to text yourself.
Note: There is currently a bug in the way status works, sometimes it returns garbage –
I’m looking into that.
OEM Instructions (only if you are burning it into ROM):
Use any OEMizer tool, but add the following registry entries:
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3AFFFFFF-673C-494c-98A2-CC2E91A481FF}\InProcServer32]
@="nueGPSSecurity.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc\SM S\Rules]
"{3AFFFFFF-673C-494c-98A2-CC2E91A481FF}"=dword:1
Also be sure to add the provisioning XML in the cab (you might need a cab extractor like
OCP to view it).
nueGPSSecurity

WORKS FOR ME....
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvonm View Post
I have made a search for the sprint picture mail but i could not find the application . can someone tell me where i may find it i would like to text pictures thank you
See my signature for sMMS. Or you can use the "Sprint App" by downloading it at .... Let me copy and paste from the first page of posts...

Sprint:
Sprint MMS Download
Sprint TV
Sprint Navigator
OZ Instant Messaging
SMS 160 Characters
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 04-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
You guys will get some nice stuff soon. If not tonight then soon... Patience
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
What happened to the update? Did I miss something? I thought Mike said lastnight update coming either last night or tonight,unless I missed something, crap now I need to go score more methadone till the release,lol.
Nope.. He said, "If not tonight, then soon" on Thursday night.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

This thread really, really, really needs to be cleaned up.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development