PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I've been having the same problem with the "display message on screen" for new text messages setting. It's been happening on the last couple mighty roms. When it started happening a couple people posted about it on here and Mighty Mike said it would be fixed in 4.14, so...i don't know what happen. I also know conflippers latest rom had the same problem, so...hope Mike can track the problem down. Other than this little problem, 4.16 is working great... the usual for Mighty's Roms.
I searched this thread and found some people are also having this issue. I have MightyROM 4.14 and have the same problem. The "display message on screen" checkbox in notifications (for reminders and text messages) keeps getting unchecked seemingly at random. Has anyone (especially MightyMike) found a solution to this yet? I would upgrade to 4.16 if it solved it but I see by the post that it has the problem also. I find this issue very, very annoying.

Thanks,
Vlip3
Old 04-03-2009, 01:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

duvonm is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

how to you change the start menu icon? thank you
Old 04-03-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: verizon

stuart628 is just getting started

Okay thanks everyone for helping me out sorry I didnt check back in sooner, but work has been crazy! I changed the pagepool and this rom is running great! I do get the random wifi turning on, also I have a 1 in front of my email, but there is no new mail...other then that its pretty much been flawless, so thanks again everyone!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart628 View Post
Okay thanks everyone for helping me out sorry I didnt check back in sooner, but work has been crazy! I changed the pagepool and this rom is running great! I do get the random wifi turning on, also I have a 1 in front of my email, but there is no new mail...other then that its pretty much been flawless, so thanks again everyone!
There is an actual e-mail. When you are on the blank e-mail screen swipe your finger sideways (from left to right) and you will go to the Outlook e-mail screen that will have a generic e-mail you can delete which will clear the counter.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart628 View Post
You're not the only one with the wifi randomly turning on. I've seen a couple other people post the same problem on this thread in the last couple days. Not sure what that could be. I'm not having that problem though. Have you done a hard reset by going to settings then clear storage?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
There is an actual e-mail. When you are on the blank e-mail screen swipe your finger sideways (from left to right) and you will go to the Outlook e-mail screen that will have a generic e-mail you can delete which will clear the counter.

what do you mean blank email screen? and I think I deleted the one that out look put in could be wrong.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
You're not the only one with the wifi randomly turning on. I've seen a couple other people post the same problem on this thread in the last couple days. Not sure what that could be. I'm not having that problem though. Have you done a hard reset by going to settings then clear storage?
yeah I saw that people have posted, it was weird when it turned on, because my phone flashed like it was looking for wifi! also yep did the clearing thing as well, I learned real fast from my past mistakes thanks for the help.

edit: mighty awesome rom, any chance of the stock application that windows 7 has I think? I thought I saw it on a rom somewhere.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II on SERO

ejoshkim is just getting started
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
I'm sporting the Mighty Rom 4.16. I also like the original Sprint Theme as well.
So I did some searching and found the link above. At 17mb it was rather large but it installed beautifully.

I then install the transparent flip clock (via cab: R4R, mod by Nim Clock Transparent). It installs without a hitch and prompts for a reset.

After the reset, voila~!!!! No transparent flip clock but the old plain flip clock....

So.... My question is.....

Is it possible to install the transparent flip clock on top of the original sprint theme or do I need to install a theme where it sports the old sprint theme + transparent clock.

If someone can point me towards the right direction I'd appreciate that very much.

What I want in my next TP3:
-At least 25% thinner, 1.5GHz Snapdragon, 4" -720p Cap. Screen (nothing bigger), 2GB of ROM, 1GB of RAM, Flash!, Better Camera, Even better keyboard (is that even possible?)
Old 04-03-2009, 06:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Hey guys I have a problem with the weather tab. It's not the weather/clock issue that I read about in some posts in this thread.

Basically what happens is I click update now and it just says downloading weather data, but it doesn't work.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Are you sure you are using the file from post 1? That should have corrected it. Try redownloading and reinstalling. Your symptoms are exactly what was happening with the old tsowen taskbar because it was using an old version of the htcvolumecontrol.dll file.
I was using:

But I had the volume button problem where it slows everything down. I had used the exact same cab for this, however, before I re-flashed and hard reset (I was still using 4.16). But now it doesn't work.. strange.

Then I downloaded the one from post 1 of this thread, and it fixed the volume button problem, but I don't think it looks nearly as good as the one above.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development