View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman2000 View Post
Hello, please help, i hope this has not been answer already.

Here i go. I have several appointments per day on my calendar, but on the home screen it only show's one at a time. Is there a way to get it to show lets say 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 at the most. If you can please point me in the right direction it would really help. I have searched around and can't find the answer. Maybe my search skill's just suck but i have been looking for a hour now. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank You in advance for all you help.
I usually just click on the calendar and have it setup to show "Day View" instead of the default "Agenda View". I know it's not as easy as just looking at the home screen, but works for me.