PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 10:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB33 View Post
I am using it now with 4.16, maybe a hard reset might fix it. Also make sure your Activesync is matched up with the phone and new ROM, I notice I have problems when the CPU doesn't have a partnership with the new ROM.
Not what I wanted to do as I just got everything customized like I needed here But I'm glad it is working on the ROM. Time to start digging to see why... I thought Internet Sharing doesn't use ActiveSync?
Old 03-30-2009, 10:01 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Rico, is there anyway you can make a midnight blue stock tab? I somehow got your midnight blue theme to work on manilla2, but the stock tab isn't skinned.

To answer the question how, I have no clue. I ran a sprite back up, installed the cab from the front page, just to see if it would work. At first, it didn't. I had to restore my back up. When I restored my back up, the blue theme changes (clock, bars, slider) were there. So yeah, not really sure what happened, but now I have a midnight blue TF3D2.
Woot! That's awesome... As far as the stock tab, I have to look at the TF2 Manila files which is something I will do once MightMike tells me TF2 is the norm on his ROM. I'll take a look at it when I gwt home to see if it's a quick fix..
Old 03-30-2009, 10:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

This is the first Rom I have flashed and it works great. Only two things I can't seem to get to work. I can't tap and slide my finger to select multiple email or txt messages to delete and when I tap the taskbar the new notification window doesn't let me tap anything else. It will say new mail but when I tap that nothing happens.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Not what I wanted to do as I just got everything customized like I needed here But I'm glad it is working on the ROM. Time to start digging to see why... I thought Internet Sharing doesn't use ActiveSync?
I've got the same issue. ICS will connect (USB) but only stay connected for a short time (1 minute maybe) then disconnects. I've tried this with an activesync relationship and without. It worked fine on the stock rom but it's a no go for me on Mighty's 4.15. If you solve it I'd love to hear how you did it!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
This is the first Rom I have flashed and it works great. Only two things I can't seem to get to work. I can't tap and slide my finger to select multiple email or txt messages to delete and when I tap the taskbar the new notification window doesn't let me tap anything else. It will say new mail but when I tap that nothing happens.

That option was removed with Mighty's ROMs...here is the new way to select messages. BTW: I wondered the same thing when I first flashed recently. LOL

From FAQ:
7. How do I select multiple e-mails/text messaging?
In the Messaging all select: Menu > Select Messages > -Several or all

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 03-30-2009, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

There an easy way to change the start menu icon? Curious why mightyrom comes in just plain white everything, taskbar and start menu icon.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
There an easy way to change the start menu icon? Curious why mightyrom comes in just plain white everything, taskbar and start menu icon.
You need to install the tsowentaskbar .cab in the first post. Or go to tsowen's thread for more custom taskbar options. Here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
Old 03-30-2009, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
You need to install the tsowentaskbar .cab in the first post. Or go to tsowen's thread for more custom taskbar options. Here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

I installed it, but it does not change the start menu icon, changed the other taskbar icons though.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jbbosu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jbbosu Send a message via MSN to jbbosu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
That option was removed with Mighty's ROMs...here is the new way to select messages. BTW: I wondered the same thing when I first flashed recently. LOL

From FAQ:
7. How do I select multiple e-mails/text messaging?
In the Messaging all select: Menu > Select Messages > -Several or all
It still boggles my mind why they would change this...you can auto multi-select in file explorer...why add an extra step for e-mail and texts?
Old 03-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
I installed it, but it does not change the start menu icon, changed the other taskbar icons though.
For some reason the start menu icon is not rewriting the file in the \Windows directory. I had to manually copy the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file and copy over the old file.

You can go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437307 or http://www.iconspedia.com/ to find one you like.

Attached is the start menu I am using. Just unzip and use Resco to move to the Windows root dir and overwrite the file in there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dll.0409.zip (280.6 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 03-30-2009 at 11:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development