PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: verizon

stuart628 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

alright I am new to this so be easy on me, I read through some of this thread, but it has gone by so fast its hard to keep up.

I have the gimped verizon touch pro (I love it, except it seems to have a memory leak) it is flashed with this rom, and after 6 hours I cant even open my garmin program because of low memory ( I check task manager and everything is closed down, I just dont get it) so is there a ram cleaner program, or somethign I can do to shore up this memory leak (I did do a hard reset by going into settings and doing a clean storage, along with nand clean and that has helped a little, but I still lose memory throughout the day). I dropped my storm because of memory leaks, but it wasnt as bad as this, which I dont think its HTC, but verizon doing it by taking away 90+ megs of ram.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

this rom seems to work great and is visually beautiful. i have one issue, it seems my phone automatically turns wifi on at certain times. im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue and knows how to fix it. normally i dont use wifi on my phone at all, thats why i prefer to keep it off.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is a result of using the 20xxx SYS. It's more stable this way, but we did lost that feature. Such is the way of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbosu View Post
It still boggles my mind why they would change this...you can auto multi-select in file explorer...why add an extra step for e-mail and texts?
Old 03-30-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

scottmail is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadz View Post
Hi, I updated lilrico's cab so that the start menu changes, here is the updated cab. It changes the start button to the HTC icon. Thanks for the info on how to fix it and everyone for all their hard work. Works great for me if you have problems let me know.

Please click Thanks if this post was helpful to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
I installed it, but it does not change the start menu icon, changed the other taskbar icons though.
Try this, deadz updated this yesterday. Works for me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar3v1.4_032209.cab (1.11 MB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart628 View Post
alright I am new to this so be easy on me, I read through some of this thread, but it has gone by so fast its hard to keep up.

I have the gimped verizon touch pro (I love it, except it seems to have a memory leak) it is flashed with this rom, and after 6 hours I cant even open my garmin program because of low memory ( I check task manager and everything is closed down, I just dont get it) so is there a ram cleaner program, or somethign I can do to shore up this memory leak (I did do a hard reset by going into settings and doing a clean storage, along with nand clean and that has helped a little, but I still lose memory throughout the day). I dropped my storm because of memory leaks, but it wasnt as bad as this, which I dont think its HTC, but verizon doing it by taking away 90+ megs of ram.
here ya go:
post #1 there is a section for cleanup utilities. there are a number of programs that should do the trick, hit the discussions link if you wanna know what they do
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17859
Old 03-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here you go. I packed this up a week or so ago...got buried!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4873

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
There an easy way to change the start menu icon? Curious why mightyrom comes in just plain white everything, taskbar and start menu icon.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

tds1225 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
You need to install the tsowentaskbar .cab in the first post. Or go to tsowen's thread for more custom taskbar options. Here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
Can we install all other versions of tsowentaskbar? Last time I heard only ver.3 works. Can someone confirm ?
Old 03-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Unsure. LilRico corrected that version to correct the volume hard key lockups. I do know Tsowen was working to fix all of his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tds1225 View Post
Can we install all other versions of tsowentaskbar? Last time I heard only ver.3 works. Can someone confirm ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:36 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Here you go. I packed this up a week or so ago...got buried!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4873
a week! thats like 250 pages ago on this thread, im impressed you were able to dig it up
Old 03-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tds1225 View Post
Ive tried most of them and everything worked fine except for the start menu of course...but they all should work.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development