PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

hmm just got back off the road !

anyone have issues with Sprint nav ? it loads just fine it says there is an update i try to download it but the page tells me my phone is not compatible with the new version :/ then while on the road nav is flipping out updates super SLOW ( i missed 4 exits because of that lol )

is the nav not fully compatible with 6.5 ?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

I use my Sprint Nav all the time with no issues...? I'll try again today!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:20 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
You may be able to use something like PhM Registry and delete entries...
Kind of like doing it on a PC, only on your phone.
tried that already...no success...thanks tho
Old 07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Follow up

I unchecked all of the boxes:
Turn off Device if not used for ...
Turn off Backlight if not used for ...

Rebooted to ensure that the settings stick.

Ran TomTom (7.915), and yet still, after 30 seconds, the screen turns off after no physical activity (i.e. no touching).
Not only TomTom, but every other app also exhibits this problem.
Yeah, Im going to quote myself...

I was in the process of switching back to MR5, so I performed a hard reset, but then decided for the hell of it to play around with MR6 one more time to see if the power issue still exists.

Well, whatever the reason, it's now fixed.
The backlight/screen does not automatically turn off after 30 seconds of inacticity anymore in apps such as TomTom, and the power settings stick.

It's odd because I had hard resetted before as well (after initially installing it), but I am now trying to ascertain which app may have been the culprit (still haven't installed all of my apps).

Anyways, the problem is fixed as far as Im concerned.

Loving the ROM now!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:39 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mThis rom is fast and stable but...

1. sprint tv absolutely wont work.
2. oz instant messaging wont connect and gives errors and for some reason all other im clients I find wouldnt connect to yahoo. Mr5 would.
3.Sprint Pic Mail wont recognize platform mabybe due cause the model id change to RAPH500 from RAPH800,im guessimg) although there is arcsoft.
4.numpty phiciscs wont work.
5. a not so important shotgun app wont work
6. call of duty screen stays white ( im in the middle of a intense game.lol).
7. omniano wont work

all in all great rom, despite the stuff not working im sticking with this MR6 and itll only get better im sure...

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-09-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
This rom is fast and stable but...

2. oz instant messaging wont connect and gives errors and for some reason all other im clients I find wouldnt connect to yahoo. Mr5 would.
3.Sprint Pic Mail wont recognize platform cause the model id change to RAPH500 from RAPH800,i im guessing) although there is arcsoft.

all in all great rom, but too much Not working, only worries what else I find may not work...
First three issues on your list are of a result of the 1.08 Verizon Kernel. Device name is Raph500 rather than raph800 which is why sprint specific apps are not working.

Numpty physics never worked no mater what build I tried anyways.

I will resolve all the sprint related issues soon.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:49 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
This rom is fast and stable but...

3.Sprint Pic Mail wont recognize platform cause the model id change to RAPH500 from RAPH800,i im guessing) although there is arcsoft.
7. omniano wont work

all in all great rom, but too much Not working, only worries what else I find may not work...

Thats how you tell a chef about bugs without griping and whining and sounding like a all out jerk.
Very respectful and to the point, good job man!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-09-2009, 06:52 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
First three issues on your list are of a result of the 1.08 Verizon Kernel. Device name is Raph500 rather than raph800 which is why sprint specific apps are not working.

Thanks Mike!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Lurker

mabutt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post
Works for me. I poseted the cab I use in the following post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=15586

I forget where I got it though...lol
Thanks for the reply.. still doesn't work for me though with that CAB. I've tried three different versions, all exhibit the same problem of throwing that error as soon as I send an MMS - "Message Delivery Failed. Or Message Receipt Failed."QQ
Old 07-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

Thanks for responding about the sprint related issues!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development