PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
a fix for this was posted some pages back...i dont recall what page because there are so MANY pages in this thread..lol...

but heres what you can do:

1) install PHM REG EDITOR
2) remove these 2 REG KEYS:

>>>>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\TODAY\BUB BLE: BUBBLE BORDERTHEME MAGE...\WINDOWS\CLASSICBLUE_MESSAGEBOXBORDER.JPG(i t will not be labled this as it will be labled to whatever theme you are using)

>>>>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\TODAY\TOA ST: TOAST BORDER: \WINDOWS\CLASSICBLUE_TOASTBORDER.JPG(it will not be labled this as it will be labled to whatever theme you are using)
This works fine when you don't have the WM6.5 lock screen on but what about when u have the lock screen enabled..?..Now what do I do because I already deleted those out of my registry...I think I am screwed...When the lock screen is enable nothing shows up for about 5 seconds then the screen lights up and shows the lock screen then slide to answer that was cooked in and then u can see the default slide to answer that is in WM6.5....I need help..Is there a way to get the reg edits back and just enable the default slide to answer that comes with 6.5..?...Wouldn't it work fine if the default lock screen and default slide to answer were the only 2 things enabled...Idk but i'm just throwing ideas out there...Mighty i'm hoping for some help..I love this rom and this is pretty much my only gripe at this time...

Last edited by diplomat2387; 07-09-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:22 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
This works fine when you don't have the WM6.5 lock screen on but what about when u have the lock screen enabled..?..Now what do I do because I already deleted those out of my registry...I think I am screwed...When the lock screen is enable nothing shows up for about 5 seconds then the screen lights up and shows the lock screen then slide to answer that was cooked in and then u can see the default slide to answer that is in WM6.5....I need help..
You need someone to export this string-->
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\TODAY

and post it, then you can import it to your device.
I already deleted it or id post it for you.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:24 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
This works fine when you don't have the WM6.5 lock screen on but what about when u have the lock screen enabled..?..Now what do I do because I already deleted those out of my registry...I think I am screwed...When the lock screen is enable nothing shows up for about 5 seconds then the screen lights up and shows the lock screen then slide to answer that was cooked in and then u can see the default slide to answer that is in WM6.5....I need help..

after i just read this i was testing again w/ what you mentioned and now im not getting my incoming calls at all...and i had a pop up saying "answering modem is turned off"...any help with this?

EDIT: that scared me for a minute...thought i had to REFLASH AGAIN!! but its working fine now...i ran cleanRAM & soft reset and made 5 test calls and no issue...but as to ur issue im not duplicating it at all...as for the REG KEYS as YEARN said u need some1 to export them...

Last edited by dro; 07-09-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

It is possible I am overlooking something here. How do you align the screen on this rom without doing a hard reset? I wanted to align my screen again so I went to Settings>System>Align Screen is missing.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Anonymatt is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
This works fine when you don't have the WM6.5 lock screen on but what about when u have the lock screen enabled..?..Now what do I do because I already deleted those out of my registry...I think I am screwed...When the lock screen is enable nothing shows up for about 5 seconds then the screen lights up and shows the lock screen then slide to answer that was cooked in and then u can see the default slide to answer that is in WM6.5....I need help..Is there a way to get the reg edits back and just enable the default slide to answer that comes with 6.5..?...Wouldn't it work fine if the default lock screen and default slide to answer were the only 2 things enabled...Idk but i'm just throwing ideas out there...Mighty i'm hoping for some help..I love this rom and this is pretty much my only gripe at this time...
So my setup is I deleted those 2 registry items, and I used Advanced Config v3.3 to disable the HTC dialer. Everything pretty much works as I want it now, and works better than it did without doing either of those changes.

Before changes, phone locked: would flash, but not vibrate or ring for ~10 seconds, then WM6.5 S2A (slide to answer) would come up briefly, disappear, and then ~5 seconds later the HTC dialer would come up and I could use that "fine"

Before changes, phone unlocked: would start vibrate/ring I think immediately, though maybe a second or two "late", but the stupid "Call-Incoming" bubble would pop up twice, blocking my ability to actually answer the call for a few seconds using the HTC dialer.

After changes, phone locked: phone flashes for ~2 seconds before it starts vibrating/ringing, and the WM6.5 S2A comes up immediately allowing me to answer.

After changes, phone unlocked: I get the boring pop-up notification with name, number, photo, and press left button to answer, right to ignore. I don't really mind not having S2A here, though, as if my phone is unlocked then it likely isn't in my pocket.

That sounds somewhat similar to how you described your phone acting, but not sure. As far as I can tell, there isn't a "better" way. How was yours functioning earlier that you considered "better" that you want to revert to? It seems you claim the default 6.5 slider comes up, but then you say you want to revert to where just the lock and default slider come up...Maybe I'm confuseD?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Anonymatt is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
It is possible I am overlooking something here. How do you align the screen on this rom without doing a hard reset? I wanted to align my screen again so I went to Settings>System>Align Screen is missing.
For me, Settings->System->Screen exists with align screen options for multiple orientations
Portrait
Landscape

Align Screen...
..........................[Align Scren Button]
Old 07-09-2009, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
Align Screen is definitely there under the General Tab.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-09-2009, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

Works for me. I poseted the cab I use in the following post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=15586

I forget where I got it though...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabutt View Post
Anyone managed to get MMS working in Verizon with MR6? I've installed ARCSoft MMS 5.0.70.24 and confirmed that it's using the Verizon connection in MMS options but I always get the send failed error message. Worked fine under MR5.

Thanks, keep up the great work MM!
Search is your best friend.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:12 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

mike any progress on the backlight issue??

does any1 know of a way to remove a stubborn item in "remove programs list"(preferably w/o doing a hard reset?

is there a way to have arcsoft to allow me to choose a pic from STORAGE CARD instead of having to actually go into STORAGE CARD??

Last edited by dro; 07-09-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
mike any progress on the backlight issue??

does any1 know of a way to remove a stubborn item in "remove programs list"(preferably w/o doing a hard reset?

is there a way to have arcsoft to allow me to choose a pic from STORAGE CARD instead of having to actually go into STORAGE CARD??
You may be able to use something like PhM Registry and delete entries...
Kind of like doing it on a PC, only on your phone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development