View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:24 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
This works fine when you don't have the WM6.5 lock screen on but what about when u have the lock screen enabled..?..Now what do I do because I already deleted those out of my registry...I think I am screwed...When the lock screen is enable nothing shows up for about 5 seconds then the screen lights up and shows the lock screen then slide to answer that was cooked in and then u can see the default slide to answer that is in WM6.5....I need help..

after i just read this i was testing again w/ what you mentioned and now im not getting my incoming calls at all...and i had a pop up saying "answering modem is turned off"...any help with this?

EDIT: that scared me for a minute...thought i had to REFLASH AGAIN!! but its working fine now...i ran cleanRAM & soft reset and made 5 test calls and no issue...but as to ur issue im not duplicating it at all...as for the REG KEYS as YEARN said u need some1 to export them...

Last edited by dro; 07-09-2009 at 04:44 PM.