PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

just flased to the 7.18 rom and love it.. runs smooth and everything... the only thing that i seen that was a lil messed up was the volume control on landscape.. it looks like the tabs over lap.. but other then that the new .tsk files look hot.. good work you guys.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

I got a Pro today and have ran MM on my diamond in the past. When flashing between ROMs on the Pro, do have to flash back to shipped in between like you do on the diamond??
Old 07-20-2009, 01:03 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
just flased to the 7.18 rom and love it.. runs smooth and everything... the only thing that i seen that was a lil messed up was the volume control on landscape.. it looks like the tabs over lap.. but other then that the new .tsk files look hot.. good work you guys.
could you upload the new black/mightyrom TSK. file? Im on Mr5 and would love it.... Thanks in advance
Old 07-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony67 View Post
I got a Pro today and have ran MM on my diamond in the past. When flashing between ROMs on the Pro, do have to flash back to shipped in between like you do on the diamond??

good idea too
Old 07-20-2009, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

typex is just getting started

Has anyone experienced freezing battery probs right after installing advanced config? I reflashed and did not install this app and havent had a single issue but when I did my phone became laggy, my full charge wouldnt even make it past 12hrs and phone occasionally would freeze.

Anyway this current version is way better then the first mighty 6 rom version I tried.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:29 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony67 View Post
Never had a Diamond...only a Titan and now my TP. I have always simply flashed one new custom ROM on top of the old. I've never heard or read anything to suggest you flash back to stock ROM prior to flashing another custom ROM first.

I've flashed dozens of times with my TP and never had an issue related to this.

Hope this helps.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
could you upload the new black/mightyrom TSK. file? Im on Mr5 and would love it.... Thanks in advance

im at work right now and idont have my data cable... as soon as i get out and home i will upload it.. check around 6 unless someone else beats me to it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
im at work right now and idont have my data cable... as soon as i get out and home i will upload it.. check around 6 unless someone else beats me to it.
Thanks Man, Ill definantly be looking out for that, No one seems to wanna help, Ill thank ya as many times as it takes to get it... Shoot, i was about ready to reflash mr6 just to get the TSK file and save it on my card and flash back to MR5.....

Ya know if its on ya phone you can upload it from ya phone too the same way ya can on ya pc! Just a FYI if ya didnt know, but Ill keep looking out thanks....
Old 07-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Thanks Man, Ill definantly be looking out for that, No one seems to wanna help, Ill thank ya as many times as it takes to get it... Shoot, i was about ready to reflash mr6 just to get the TSK file and save it on my card and flash back to MR5.....

Ya know if its on ya phone you can upload it from ya phone too the same way ya can on ya pc! Just a FYI if ya didnt know, but Ill keep looking out thanks....
It is not just the tsk you need. It requires a ton of image files as well.

check your pm in a few minutes, I will supply you with the theme.

PM Only as I do not want these shared publicly. Thank you
Old 07-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Wow...the Manilla update is HUGE! TF3d is snappier than on the previous MR6 build!

Thanks again Mighty Mike!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development