PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT (UNLOCKED)

RIS28 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to RIS28 Send a message via Yahoo to RIS28
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

sir i have unlocked my sprint htc touch pro by HARD-SPL comnex 0.37,then flashed your mighty 6 rom all well, even though on home screen , on phone tab - international is showing , the is out of us, it means its not unlocked to sprint??
when you dial a no. 2 images showing phone reciver up with unloked and a target image above dialer,
what does it signfy?? is radio still of sprint?? ( radio ver 1.03.15F )
Old 07-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIS28 View Post
sir i have unlocked my sprint htc touch pro by HARD-SPL comnex 0.37,then flashed your mighty 6 rom all well, even though on home screen , on phone tab - international is showing , the is out of us, it means its not unlocked to sprint??
when you dial a no. 2 images showing phone reciver up with unloked and a target image above dialer,
what does it signfy?? is radio still of sprint?? ( radio ver 1.03.15F )
radio's are flashed seperately from roms. If all you did was unlock and flash mighty 6, then you are still using your stock rom. There is a thread with 11 radios available to flash. They are flashable without a hard reset. The best method is to try each one out for a couple days and see which one works the best in your area.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
To highlight you have to tap and hold the screen then select mark selection and now you can highlight whatever you want
Well, I know that. But it wasn't that way before I remember I could just do it right off the back without having to press any extra buttons. Oh well.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:05 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

Quote:
XIP Optimized. Using the new Alltel 2.01 xip, there was some noticeable screen pauses/freezes while using the device, sometimes up to 15-20 seconds of freezing. Some drivers within the xip were causing this issue, therefore removed and replaced with previous versions. Luckily the 2.01 kernel is not giving any issues, therefore it is here to stay.
is there any way that somebody can post whats necessary to fix the freezing issue in MightyROM5_05.24.09_Herman, because i would rather not reinstall everything thats on my phone. when i try sprite backup to restore after the rom upgrade, it doesn't work correctly. i really just want to get rid of the freazing with the older release.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Well, I know that. But it wasn't that way before I remember I could just do it right off the back without having to press any extra buttons. Oh well.
Yeah but for some reason not on this rom.. I had to flash my tp 5 times to several roms before it started working. It would just hang on the startup screen that comes up on the first use. dont know but i dont think this rom did good things to my tp... maybee its time for the tp2..
Old 07-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
is there any way that somebody can post whats necessary to fix the freezing issue in MightyROM5_05.24.09_Herman, because i would rather not reinstall everything thats on my phone. when i try sprite backup to restore after the rom upgrade, it doesn't work correctly. i really just want to get rid of the freazing with the older release.
UC works wonders IMO.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Thanks but I have all my opera files in the correct location. But I do not have the Opera6.txt file its looking to open anywhere on my phone.
You'll only have it if you've previously saved it. You would have had to save your bookmarks in opera, than go save the opera6 file on your storage card. that way, each time you flash, you just go get the file and drop it in the right opera folder in windows/opera9.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-20-2009, 07:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
I have not been having any luck with this rom.... as soon as i sync it it freezes then i have to soft reset but it does a hard reset. or it will just restart and do a hard reset. i dontknow what is happening this is the first bad mighty rom I have used..... going back to the previous release but i didnt really like that one as well.
too bad. sounds like another one that didnt get a good flash. sorry.....great rom.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I have not been having any luck with this rom.... as soon as i sync it it freezes then i have to soft reset but it does a hard reset. or it will just restart and do a hard reset. i dontknow what is happening this is the first bad mighty rom I have used..... going back to the previous release but i didnt really like that one as well.
Flash to stock > Re-download MR6 > Flash > Clear storage.

I was having the same problem a while back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
too bad. sounds like another one that didnt get a good flash. sorry.....great rom.
GREAT ROM, Im still runnin it and i usually flash daily lol thats big for me!!!

WELCOME TO THE COWBOYS DEZ!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development