PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

wjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wjrandon Send a message via Yahoo to wjrandon
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Is anyone having a problem with bluetooth connectivity via A2DP with the 4.14 or 4.15 ROM, when I stream podcast after a while the audio will quit, but the connection appears to still be active.

I've also noticed that after this glich my phone has a crazy problem with the refresh rate and screen draw when loading the standard windows mobile gui's such as the programs list.

Anyone else or suggestions for a fix?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Thats great that that worked for you that way but I've seen this happen over and over and Windows will NOT let you change the file name because of the original shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file being in use.

Here is what I did. Navigate to the Windows root and scroll down to the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file. Make a mental note of the file size so you dont get confused. Run the Icon Demarrer cab I attached. This cab allows you to change the file. I have no idea why or how it works, all I know is it DOES. Dump the shellres.192.dll you have in the root of Windows. Chnage that file name to "shellres.192.dll.0409.mui"After you do that, delete the older version or rename it with a .bak extention if you're worried. Restart. BAM! Should work.
If you use a file manager like Resco Explorer, you can paste the new shellres.192.dll.0409.mui into the Windows folder and overwrite the existing one. Done it many times w/o any problems.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:25 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Opps.... NVM....
Old 03-23-2009, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrandon View Post
Is anyone having a problem with bluetooth connectivity via A2DP with the 4.14 or 4.15 ROM, when I stream podcast after a while the audio will quit, but the connection appears to still be active.

I've also noticed that after this glich my phone has a crazy problem with the refresh rate and screen draw when loading the standard windows mobile gui's such as the programs list.

Anyone else or suggestions for a fix?
I went from the stock Sprint ROM to MR 4.15 around 2AM today. I've been listening to music via BT A2DP, music going through my Moto T505 to the car stereo and not had a problem.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

hey guys just flashed few hours ago, just noticed that i cant seem to remove any of my tf3d tabs using both the modified ver and orig version of tf3d config tool, so far ive used all prior releases of mighty rom and never had a problem removing tabs such as email weather and programs but now i open up the program and i uncheck them then reboot and theyre still there, i then open up the program again and theres doubles of the tabs i removed so i uncheck again then reboot, same thing.....i installed the call history tab+calendar+comm.cab but quickly uninstalled thinking that may have been causing the problem but its still happening any ideas maybe somehow manually removing the tabs or something?? any help is appreciated i just dont want to have to start from scratch being that ive finished customizing everything and i have no out of the ordinary customizations as ive been using the same ones for prior releases w/o problems
Old 03-23-2009, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
I fixed it...sorry guys...it works now. In my haste earlier I uploaded the wrong one.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4873
The new one works, thanks.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
No, you can disregard win7 as the source of your problems. I use win7 and I have seen a few others that do so as well and have had no problems with ICS.
Not sure what the problem could be then. It worked on the stock ROM with the tethering hack but won't work on either 4.14 or 4.15 of Mighty's rom. The only difference I notice is the stock rom hack had an option in the drop down box that said Sprint and Mighty's says DATA.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
it doesnt use sprint picturemail, it basically puts your pictures into your text message folders, so if youre texting someone and then sent a picture mail or recieve one it will just show a little picture icon in the text message and you click it and the picture pops up(: no need to go to any external sites or anything
interesting, i'll have to give that one a try; sounds like i'll be switching from sMMS though
Old 03-23-2009, 11:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
If you use a file manager like Resco Explorer, you can paste the new shellres.192.dll.0409.mui into the Windows folder and overwrite the existing one. Done it many times w/o any problems.
Like I said, thats great that that worked for you, but that doesnt work for everybody. I personally have used the Resco Explorer also and it still doesnt work. In fact, almost all files I transfer over to from the pc to the TP are done with nothing other than dragging it right in wherever it goes from the Explore option in Active Sync. And i have had no problems yet
Old 03-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 -Diamond-

storino03 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to storino03

Is anyone's TP ungodly lagging in landscape mode when using the hardware keyboard in such screens as text messaging and email? I have 4.14 and it's quite apparent after a few hours of use, with no open programs and stock applications from the rom installed. It keeps doing the "letter by letter" lag that is so annoying.

--James
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development